Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why should you have kids or care?

StakeofXhen

StakeofXhen

Feds feds go away, van people another day
Let's say you're blessed with the chance to ascend. If you have a kid, the chances that they're going to end up incel is pretty much 100% so you might as well just wrap it or abort it unless Sadistcel

But why care about reproducing anyways? Your kids will be nothing like you and in a few generations you'll be forgotten by your descendants, who would be totally different people from you.

Ofc we don't have a choice, water, but really kids don't matter if you care about your mortality or if you're going to be remembered.

I'm too low iq to know how to take care of kids but i never wanted them anyway

I'm too low iq to know how to take care of kids but i never wanted them anyway
I’m just way too selfish to ever have kids. I can’t imagine sacrificing my free time and spare money to support some leech. All my spare money has to go towards my hobbies. Never had a desire for kids in my life

The only reason why I would is say to make the normies mad that I managed to reproduce