Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why should our pain and personal experiences become the entertainment of others?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Why is this forum visible to people who don't have accounts? There is 0 benefit to this. We come here for the opportunity to communicate with each other and share our personal experiences, some of which are quite painful. Normies come here, and laugh at us and take screenshots. This is just entertainment to them.

There are plenty of forums that thrive despite being closed to the public e.g. AVEN the asexual forum. Everybody knows what incels are. Nobody comes to incels.is without already knowing about the topic. If they want to see more, make an account.

But trolls will make accounts just to see what's going on!
There are trolls right now as we speak, so what changes?

We need to spread blackpill!
There is no blackpill spreading to normies going on here. The blackpill is only experienced. The only thing we do is attempt to articulate the reality of the blackpill. Anyone who is really an incel will know the blackpill, whether they call it that or not.

Must-read content should be readable for anybody. The rest users only. And if you don't post anything within a week after creating your account you get automatically banned
:feelssus:

based tbh…
but i’d leave the must read forums just to bring the new generation of the hopeless incels here to show them that they aren’t alone and to create an account here.

over

yeah bro kinda crap, but the sewers are a more private area if you dont want normies to laugh at your pain

Must-read content should be readable for anybody. The rest users only. And if you don't post anything a week after creating your account you get automatically banned
good

based tbh…
but i’d leave the must read forums just to bring the new generation of the hopeless incels here to show them that they aren’t alone and to create an account here.

over

jannies what do you think about that :feelswhere:
@Master @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer @Caesercel

Must-read content should be readable for anybody. The rest users only. And if you don't post anything within a week after creating your account you get automatically banned
sounds like a better system than the one currently in place

For the normies and self identified Chad's/Chadlites reading this I hope you get into a car accident while your senile mother is driving you to college because your car broke down the day before and your face becomes so disfigured that everyone stares at you in the public and gives you weird looks. After that you'll see the funny side of human life and you'll join incels.is and be a frequent poster.

Last edited:
For the normies and self identified Chad's/Chadlites reading this I hope you get into a car accident while your senile mother is driving you to college because your car broke down the day before and your face becomes so disfigured that everyone stares at you in the public and gives you weird looks. After that you'll see the funny side of human life and you'll join incels.is and be a frequent poster like me.
I like you but if you’re gray or Bluecel you aren’t a frequent poster

Tbh every user knows this though. If they want their posts to not be visible to lurkers, theres ways for that. Site has to be visible though because many people who sign up do so after reading stuff they relate too. The crippling loneliness of life as an incel.