Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why should I respect women?

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
[UWSL]To be honest I see endless reasons to [/UWSL]hate[UWSL] women every day on this site and it's not even like I'm going to stop being a virgin because of that a lot of incels are cucks only a tiny bit are blackpill[/UWSL]

If you respect foids you should rot in hell.

Can’t respect those that can’t respect themselves.

Can’t respect those that can’t respect themselves.
They dont respect themselves nor love themselves. Just look at all the hoes, fat women, and single moms. What hope is there foids could never respect or love even normie males? Why would you respect someone that doesnt respect you? :feelsthink:

They dont respect themselves nor love themselves. Just look at all the hoes, fat women, and single moms. What hope is there foids could never respect or love even normie males? Why would you respect someone that doesnt respect you? :feelsthink:
Their lives revolve around being cumrags.

So true. Literally everything in modern media directed towards foids is designed to make them even bigger whores. They cant even be protected from their own sex. When holes get together, they form a group of broads with a total IQ of 11 and chimp out. Instead of rioting in the streets the twerk on airplanes and fuck uber drivers because they dont want to pay. The modern woman is a warped, demented being.

need better personality

I don't respect them for three reasons: they don't give respect in return; they pull rank with status they don't have; and they are a potential threat, ( in the form of false allegations, etc).