Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why should I live when I will never be Happy again?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I hate my life everything turned to shit when I hit puberty I became ugly and mentally unstable. As a child I was a normie child and was Happy mostly. But know my body cant even produce any feel good hormones.
I philosophy about suicide often especially when I cant sleep and watch sad videos.
Man life thought me only that I'm alone out there If I'm ugly I will never be coNFidENt because confidence is in your genes so fuck you cucktears.
The older I get the more suicidical I get. Soon I will turn 18 and I will Not do anything. No party or bullshit like that just rotting on this site. When I see people who say teenage time is the best time I want to punche them
My dream would be living alone in a small house somewhere far away from civilazation. I would just hunt, fish and chill my life lift weights and I woulndt be judged based upon my looks or confidence.
Man I would just do Sports, read some good books, chill at home and watch some good classic movies like the godfather, fight club and other non cucked movies.
Man I wish I was never born like in these circumstanzes I live in right know.
Living in the past where it was pre feminism, where bullying wasnt that big and you didnt need to be a chad to get girl would be also good. Like I would like to live in imperial germany or america in the 1950s and 60s.
Ahh the only good things is my imagination because It can take me to better places.

Well, I asked myself the same question. The real question isn't what to live for, but why not to die? My answer eventually became my parents, after all the pain I've put them through. I've also got a cat.

Still want to die tbh, but I'm just waiting for a meteor to hit earth or a car to hit me.

I hate my life everything turned to shit when I hit puberty I became ugly and mentally unstable. As a child I was a normie child and was Happy mostly. But know my body cant even produce any feel good hormones.
I philosophy about suicide often especially when I cant sleep and watch sad videos.
Man life thought me only that I'm alone out there If I'm ugly I will never be coNFidENt because confidence is in your genes so fuck you cucktears.
The older I get the more suicidical I get. Soon I will turn 18 and I will Not do anything. No party or bullshit like that just rotting on this site. When I see people who say teenage time is the best time I want to punche them
My dream would be living alone in a small house somewhere far away from civilazation. I would just hunt, fish and chill my life lift weights and I woulndt be judged based upon my looks or confidence.
Man I would just do Sports, read some good books, chill at home and watch some good classic movies like the godfather, fight club and other non cucked movies.
Living in the past where it was pre feminism, where bullying wasnt that big and you didnt need to be a chad to get girl would be also good. Like I would like to live in imperial germany or america in the 1950s and 60s.
Ahh the only good things is my imagination because It can take me to better places.
there has to be something you enjoy doing/coping with mog chads and chadlites with strength if you like lifting, works for me :feelsokman:

Well, I asked myself the same question. The real question isn't what to live for, but why not to die? My answer eventually became my parents, after all the pain I've put them through. I've also got a cat.

Still want to die tbh, but I'm just waiting for a meteor to hit earth or a car to hit me.
Should I live a life full of pain or let my parents feel pain for a few months?
there has to be something you enjoy doing/coping with mog chads and chadlites with strength if you like lifting, works for me :feelsokman:
but there is always a chad that mogs me even in lifting but yes lifting is my only good cope it makes me feel alive and not that down for like 2 hours
who?

Should I live a life full of pain or let my parents feel pain for a few months?

but there is always a chad that mogs me even in lifting but yes lifting is my only good cope it makes me feel alive and not that down for like 2 hours

who?
Only you know the answer to that.

Youngcel you are only 18 just wait until you are in you're 20's and if you go to college it gets worse. I would recommend you wait to rope until you are at least 21, but if you really cant take the pain anymore I dont blame you. If you haven't had any success with foids or life in general there is really nothing to live for beyond that point.

Only you know the answer to that.
I'm not going to rope now but If I still am a virgin and feel this way with lets say 28 I will most likely rope.
Youngcel you are only 18 just wait until you are in you're 20's and if you go to college it gets worse. I would recommend you wait to rope until you are at least 21, but if you really cant take the pain anymore I dont blame you. If you haven't had any success with foids or life in general there is really nothing to live for beyond that point.
I didnt have any succes in my life expect for lifting and yeah not even for that I get any praise. Basically everything I do gets cucked by everything chads do even if its much worse

You shouldn't tbh. As far as I'm concerned it would be in the best interest of everyone if the majority of people were to die off, but that's not happening anytime within this century

I'm not going to rope now but If I still am a virgin and feel this way with lets say 28 I will most likely rope.

I didnt have any succes in my life expect for lifting and yeah not even for that I get any praise. Basically everything I do gets cucked by everything chads do even if its much worse
I don't know what the future has in store for you, but you should look into relieving some of your stress. It's not going to help much, but it is going to be enjoyable, so why not? May I suggest a hooker? It's not what you want, it's not what any of us wants, but it is fun and you technically won't be a virgin.

You said that your dream is to live somewhere far away from civilization...
but what steps did you have take till now to reach your desire?
Let me present to you the black pill
no matter what cirscunstance you want to live, if you dont prepare yourself to live in this future conditions, you will not do anything than LDAR
LDAR is just cancerous like tobacco.
I mean, if you want to live in the woods, first you should learn how to survive in there, how to provide your own food, how to build your place for sleep, and etc!
So, you are pretty young at least. Try to have a better look at your life and the circustances you are in.
Because at least the major thing that you have to do now is to work hard as fuck for one day you could be possible to live in the mountains
This is the blackpill, you are forced to expose yourself if someday you want to live alone in the world.

You shouldn't tbh. As far as I'm concerned it would be in the best interest of everyone if the majority of people were to die off, but that's not happening anytime within this century
finally somebody being real and not saying bluepilled shit like "Life will get better dont kill yourself"

finally somebody being real and not saying bluepilled shit like "Life will get better dont kill yourself"
Some still cling to the lies they were taught, I don't

I don't know what the future has in store for you, but you should look into relieving some of your stress. It's not going to help much, but it is going to be enjoyable, so why not? May I suggest a hooker? It's not what you want, it's not what any of us wants, but it is fun and you technically won't be a virgin.
I thought about that too. Might do it in the near Future maybe it can atleast give me a short time boost of happines.
But yes I should definitly lower my stress but its hard to do. I dont have anybody to talk about problems irl so this site is really helpfull
no matter what cirscunstance you want to live, if you dont prepare yourself to live in this future conditions, you will not do anything than LDAR
I mean, if you want to live in the woods, first you should learn how to survive in there, how to provide your own food, how to build your place for sleep, and etc!
So, you are pretty young at least. Try to have a better look at your life and the circustances you are in.
Because at least the major thing that you have to do now is to work hard as fuck for one day you could be possible to live in the mountains
This is the blackpill, you are forced to expose yourself if someday you want to live alone in the world.
Yes I know might need to see a psycholog first to help me with my mental problems.
But yes living alone in the woods/ mountains would be great if I could someday.
I dont hate all humans just 98% and especially people in bigger cities.
If I would have some cool masculine friends which dont wear skinny jeans and dont judge me based on looks I would like to hang out with them and drink some beer with them and that would work like kinda a protection from bullying.
Some still cling to the lies they were taught, I don't
I like you bro seem cool and down to earth would like to drink some alcohol with you and just talk about life and the blackpill irl

Last edited:

asked a serious question bro
I had a sucidal phase back in August-November last year, i had so many things running in my mind during that time, including; running away; killing myself, dropping out etc. it resulted me into going to a blonde women therapist and she didnt do shit and i wanted to fuck her so after 2 months i stopped sessions with her. I just went through it all and here i am now, shit got better not GREAT but better. im just taking every day one at a time. you can too. “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.”

I had a sucidal phase back in August-November last year, i had so many things running in my mind during that time, including; running away; killing myself, dropping out etc. it resulted me into going to a blonde women therapist and she didnt do shit and i wanted to fuck her so after 2 months i stopped sessions with her. I just went through it all and here i am now, shit got better not GREAT but better. im just taking every day one at a time. you can too. “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.”
ok thanks bro

r
ldar but alone in the woods :feelsokman:

:feelsbadman:

Feel free to PM me whenever you want bro. Take care.

If you rope, they win. Don't do it

Assisted suicide should be freely available to anyone and everyone.

I still haven't shot myself because there are still things that make me happy,without them I would just do the same thing that Shuaiby did.

Time to discovER your true powER.

Hi lowtgymcel

I know how you feel all too well, I'm 18 and it gets worse because you think of all the stuff you missed out on.

Society doesn't care about you. You can kill yourself for all it cares. You would just be another faceless corpse to add to the already vast bodycount of female hypergamy. When confronted with the plight of the lonely virgin male, it simply shrugs its shoulders, looks the other way and says "You're not entitled to anything". No one actually cares, and as life progresses and everyone sees you for the genetic dead end you are, this will become increasingly apparent. Your parents will hate themselves for having spawned and poured vast amount of resources into such a useless monstrosity, and an insurmountable sense of guilt and anguish will wash over you for being what society deems a complete fuck up, admittedly through no fault of your own.

On the plus side, the only logical conclusion of this decadent masterfully engineered machinery we call the modern world is mass scale discontent, which will then inevitably erupt into violence. I can sense that a storm unlike anything the world has ever seen is heading our way.

Pretty much the same here. I was bluepilled when I was 18. Now I’m almost a 21 year old virgin. Time will keep going on and you’ll become older and more miserable

Society doesn't care about you. You can kill yourself for all it cares. You would just be another faceless corpse to add to the already vast bodycount of female hypergamy. When confronted with the plight of the lonely virgin male, it simply shrugs its shoulders, looks the other way and says "You're not entitled to anything". No one actually cares, and as life progresses and everyone sees you for the genetic dead end you are, this will become increasingly apparent. Your parents will hate themselves for having spawned and poured vast amount of resources into such a useless monstrosity, and an insurmountable sense of guilt and anguish will wash over you for being what society deems a complete fuck up, admittedly through no fault of your own.

On the plus side, the only logical conclusion of this decadent masterfully engineered machinery we call the modern world is mass scale discontent, which will then inevitably erupt into violence. I can sense that a storm unlike anything the world has ever seen is heading our way.

great life fuel tbh
it makes me try to approach females again
because suicide is really a shit to do because you are just adding a number for a modern problem, so i should try again coz in the end is the only thing that is left to do

It is time to rent a van,brothER

Bullying wasnt a thing in the past? I mean it just used to be getting the shit beat out of you + a shitty rep and insults, now it's just the latter.