Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why should I have to put in effort to get sex?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Chad doesn't put in effort to get sex at all. He can LDAR all day, text foids, and they will drive over to suck his dick in his basement. Why can't I have that? Oh that's right, because of my looks.

Foids don't put in work to get sex either. The ugliest girl in the world can get hundreds of tinder matches in one day.

As for the redpilled faggots on this forum saying "just try bro". well, are you trying to be this?

www.dailymail.co.uk

Polyamorous woman, 20, who has FOUR partners is pregnant
Tory Ojeda, 20, from Jacksonville, Florida, lives with three of her four partners. She announced her engagement to Travis in July. Seven months ago, Tory and Chris found out that they were pregnant.

I've tried in the past before, and it didn't work, because I wasn't Chad. Elliot didn't try either because he knew if foids were attracted to him they would approach him.

If you have to try the best you will get is Chad's sloppy seconds

putting in effort of any kind is CUCKED

Over if you need to lift a finger

But you need social circle that's how non Chad men find women.

It pisses me off when women say it isnt hard to get women just (input simple task) when they themsleves have never experienced being a man. They only see the world from their point of view and assume its similar for men. Being an average to below average male is pretty much extreme difficulty and there is very little you can do to make it easier

If you have to put in effort to receive something other men get for doing basically nothing you're a cuck.

putting in effort of any kind is CUCKED
Lol, if you can escape inceldom with effort or self-improvement then you should because anything else is diminishing the plight of inceldom. Also, don't associate going to the gym, getting super lean, asking people out, etc with being in a polyamorous relations that's just completely fucking retarded.

All you're doing is diminishing what the term actually means.

I had a soycial circle in college and i didn't get pussy
Did you ever warm approach after your acne cleared up just curious? Or only cold approaches?

If you need to try its over

You shouldn’t need to try. It either comes by itself or it does not. If it ain’t coming don’t waste your time.

i would put in effort in if it actually gave me results, because i want sex above all else
but putting in effort with no results will drive you mad, like it did with me ngl

i would put in effort in if it actually gave me results, because i want sex above all else
but putting in effort with no results will drive you mad, like it did with me ngl
same

Lol, if you can escape inceldom with effort or self-improvement then you should because anything else is diminishing the plight of inceldom. Also, don't associate going to the gym, getting super lean, asking people out, etc with being in a polyamorous relations that's just completely fucking retarded.

All you're doing is diminishing what the term actually means.

Did you ever warm approach after your acne cleared up just curious? Or only cold approaches? Just curious.
based, that word was DESTROYED long ago here.

I used to think, many years ago, that I thought PUA was awkward because I was socially awkward.

But its the opposite, the more self aware and socially aware you are, the clearer it is how retarded and stupid PUA is.

So you expect women to just jump on your dick?jk no point in muh effort if results don't match up

what a fucking clown world :feelsclown:

Over if you need to lift a finger
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul:
I used to think, many years ago, that I thought PUA was awkward because I was socially awkward.

But its the opposite, the more self aware and socially aware you are, the clearer it is how retarded and stupid PUA is.

Your posts are getting more and more ridiculous by the day. Youre not chad, deal with it!

looksmax to chad level or rope. thats how it goes

thats no different to saying "why should i have to work when people are born with inheritances?" Life is unfair, so are you going to endlessly complain about how unfair life is or are you actually going to perform the actions necessary to minimize the negative effects of that inherent unfairness on your life?

thats no different to saying "why should i have to work when people are born with inheritances?" Life is unfair, so are you going to endlessly complain about how unfair life is or are you actually going to perform the actions necessary to minimize the negative effects of that inherent unfairness on your life?
looksmax to chad level or rope. thats how it goes
that or just get hookers
Your posts are getting more and more ridiculous by the day. Youre not chad, deal with it!
"deal with it", you sound like inceltears

My takeaway from the "chad gets it for free" is really no amount of effort will make me chad, so the best I can hope for is to be one of these cucks sharing a landwhale (also that thing is 20? Looks way older, but being fat does that) so no thanks I'd rather go without.

If you have to put in effort it never began