Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why should i feel sorry for my sister?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
my sister is technically on "FA" status. she is 28-29 and still lives with us.
never had a bf, went to a couple of dates from what i knows.
as the years go by she is going insane cuz all her friends are getting married and she's alone. she takes humor about this topic very hard.

now, what is the different between me and her? she CHOOSE to be FA. over the years i saw how she looks at guys on the dating sites or guys that friends or family wanted to set up a date between of them. "he is ugly" "too short" "wtf with that hair" "looks like a junkie" "tech support? they barely make money"

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is 28-29, 6/10 max, makes barely money and still live with her family and still she is waiting for a rich chad.
she got so many offers for 6-7/10 guys, but thats not enough for her.
this topic annoy me now cuz she is going this week to some "speed date night" (my mom told me to go to JFL no thx). i laughed when i heard about it and again my mom started getting mad at me cuz this is a sensitive topic to my sister lol.
the funny thing even tho my mom acts like this when me or my brother say something mean, my mom is the MAIN reason for the presure my sister feel, always telling her she needs bf and she gains weight etc etc. fucking lmao.

FA men are FA forever.
FA women are FA untill they understand they wont get a chad.

so no, mom, i dont feel bad for my sister.

and how my sister behave is how 99% of foids nowdays behave.

the chads she can get aren't good enough because she's almost 30

she's holding out for giga-chad

Of course you shouldn't feel bad, she did this to herself and you said it yourself
FA men are FA forever.
FA women are FA untill they understand they wont get a chad.

Wonder when she will settle for betabux 6/10 careermaxxed moneymaxxed barely able to get a landwhale normie

most women have a completely broken concept of moderation, and they either date human garbage (with a good jaw) that they will defend forever until their death, or literally reject everyone as not good enough if they're not rich chad

if the wall is right in a couple years she’ll take a normie if isn’t right she’ll be waiting for chad forever and might have his kid and be a single mom

Fuck your sister (not literally)

My sisters both got married in their early 20s to Chadlites.

Just arrangemarriagemaxx

JFL @ ever feeling sorry for anyone born on tutorial island

My sister is also FA and 30. Without fake up she is a 4 at best, with it she can fraud it up to at least a 6. She dated some dude back in the day who wasn't very good looking but had a large social circle and was 6'5. Then she got pumped and dumped by a few chads. She has always had some orbiters, has been contacted by around 2000 men on dating sites (according to her own admission) yet claims she is unwanted. She now says she will never marry and hates men.

Your sister is a professional leech.
A entitled cunt I would say.

all her friends will get married then have kids. She'll be envious of them all the time and she'll live the rest of her days bitter , jaded and alone. (Hopefully.)

My sister is constantly rejecting guys and talking about how men are trash lmao.

Old roastie, your sister is disgusting

and how my sister behave is how 100% of foids nowdays behave.
fixed it

Dont take that personally man I dont want to insult you but your mum is a stupid cunt and I hope your sister dies sad and alone.

You shouldn't, she is a useless whore

Well she is not really intelligent. Picking too much and ending with nothing because of her age.

She now says she will never marry and hates men.
I think this is the same kind of anger that foids express when an incel or just anyone below their standards approaches them. They are furious about that. Not being able to get Chad will slowly drive them insane, especially if they are very pig-headed and can't settle. If they do settle for something less, it turns into a dead-bedroom situation with growing resentment and anger towards the betabuxxing husband who dares to not be a chad.

I think this is the same kind of anger that foids express when an incel or just anyone below their standards approaches them. They are furious about that. Not being able to get Chad will slowly drive them insane, especially if they are very pig-headed and can't settle. If they do settle for something less, it turns into a dead-bedroom situation with growing resentment and anger towards the betabuxxing husband who dares to not be a chad.
yep and she is so delusional she actually thinks she has no standards and that men just don't want to man up