Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why should i feel bad about Foids being Raped

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
It baffles me people say foids are raped and expect me to be sad about it no that`s Retarded Foids are vile sluts they aren`t innocent so many of them have already been fucked multiple times so why would i be sad when an evil creature gets what they fucking deserve and also remembering when foids are "Raped" alot of the time it`s because they are with Dark triad Chad so no i won`t feel empathy for you when you picked him over an actual nice guy because you`re "personality detectors" malfunctioned When a foid is "Raped" she should always know that it could have been easily avoided but instead you wanna be a Stupid fucking Cunt and expecting me to feel empathy for you is perplexing

Foids also orgasm from rape. Why should I feel bad for something the foid enjoyed?

It baffles me people say foids are raped and expect me to be sad about it no that`s Retarded Foids are vile sluts they aren`t innocent so many of them have already been fucked multiple times so why would i be sad when an evil creature gets what they fucking deserve
high IQ

A lot of their stories are fabricated, too. Women aren't good at discerning facts from their feelings. I always question whether an actual rape occurred. I don't tend to believe much that comes out of their mouths.