Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why should I care if a woman gets raped?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
There’s different levels to rape and most of them I don’t give a shit if they happen. Coercion? I don’t give a fuck. Boo boo, you did something for your partner, That’s just a chore. Who cares?. Intoxicated? You’re the one going out and getting drunk. It’s not my fault you whore around like a dumb slut. Probably ruining your kids lives by whoring around. Passed out? You don’t even remember it. Full blown rape is bad but it’s more like a “oh no” than “he should be hung!”. The only exception is grooming because that traumatises a child for life and leads them to sexual deviancy (femdom). You all know what happened to me when I was little so I’m not going into it but the point is that grooming is horrible. Any form of pedophilla should be worthy of the death penalty. I’m not talking about a 16 year old and a 18 year old because that’s nothing, I mean like a 50 year old and a 9 year old. Pedos should be put to death.

But if you’re a grown woman and you expect me to care that some dickhead put his cock in you then JFL at you. The Maj of rape cases are your partner I’m pretty sure. All that proves is your unhappy with your Betabuxxed MTN. That’s not my fault, why should I care?. All foids are the same man and I can’t stand it. Women probably rape men on mass but men don’t report because they are uneducated. I don’t care what men do to women because I’m not the one doing it. It’s not my actions. It’s some random dude I don’t know

i care about it, it makes me really happy

There’s different levels to rape and most of them I don’t give a shit if they happen. Coercion? I don’t give a fuck. Boo boo, you did something for your partner, That’s just a chore. Who cares?. Intoxicated? You’re the one going out and getting drunk. It’s not my fault you whore around like a dumb slut. Probably ruining your kids lives by whoring around. Passed out? You don’t even remember it. Full blown rape is bad but it’s more like a “oh no” than “he should be hung!”. The only exception is grooming because that traumatises a child for life and leads them to sexual deviancy (femdom). You all know what happened to me when I was little so I’m not going into it but the point is that grooming is horrible. Any form of pedophilla should be worthy of the death penalty. I’m not talking about a 16 year old and a 18 year old because that’s nothing, I mean like a 50 year old and a 9 year old. Pedos should be put to death.

But if you’re a grown woman and you expect me to care that some dickhead put his cock in you then JFL at you. The Maj of rape cases are your partner I’m pretty sure. All that proves is your unhappy with your Betabuxxed MTN. That’s not my fault, why should I care?. All foids are the same man and I can’t stand it. Women probably rape men on mass but men don’t report because they are uneducated. I don’t care what men do to women because I’m not the one doing it. It’s not my actions. It’s some random dude I don’t know
A Certain Subreddit will surely get pissed.:feelsdevil:

I don't really care about it either

I can't relate to being raped I have the opposite problem

They deserve it for dressing like sluts

any foid has the power to put any man in jail just by saying "rape"

what happened to you when you was little

You don't care lol. Rape is literally natural. Foids have naturally evolved into enjoying it so much their typical sexual preferences are aggressive men.

Well, I do think that rape is bad.
Because it puts people in prison for a long time.

The reason that I have always been against violence is because my brothers will have to get locked up in some shitty prison.

I tell everyone to obey the law.

I think the majority of rapes are either, after sex regret…..or purely false accusations.

No. My mother used to stick things up my ass but it was painful rather than pleasant
wtf bro. not even hitting yo g spot. your mother was trying to give you trauma

I got falsely accused of groping a 12 year old girl when i was 14 Apparently this fat bitch (the alleged victim) told the principal that she was alone in the hall and that i had pinned her to the wall and licked her and groped her asscheeks at a certain time during schoolso what happened?

Well i went to the office there was about 3 cops there looking like theyre ready to fucking arrest me and send me to juvi but first they wanted me to answer question that is it true that i gropped this girl and i said no why would do i that? On what evidence does she have that i gropped her? And i asked her can you check the hallway cameras?

The pricipal did and guess fucking what? She was there in the hallway all by herself at the certain time she claims i had gropped her and so now im fucking furious im asking the principal like hey what the hell!? I want her to eb disciplined as she fucking accused me of something very serious and what the fucking principal said was that she was gonna get suspended for two weeks FUCKING TWO WEEKS!?

Fucking bitch i was facing getting sent to juvi over a accusation that couldve fucked everything up for me and her punishment was two weeks!??? Fuck this clown world at that point i just started fucking hating women who complained about getting rape/ grromed as children i’ve never cared

Since they don't care about inceldom, why should we care about muh rape victims?