Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why should a man work his ass off for modern society?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Why should he invest his skills and intelligence into the progress of civilization? Nobody cares about him, the social contract doesnt exist anymore. Why do they expect men to work their asses off and accept lonliness at the same time? Dont we have feelings, too?

In my opinion we need more men to drop out. Society doesnt learn and doesnt give a shit. It only cares about shitty females. Society doesnt give a fuck about men? Then society can go fuck itself. Let the invaders come. you abandoned us, we abandon you.

It angers me so much how little fuck is given about men. They dont even try do solve anything, just give no fuck and move on. I hate modern society so much.:reeeeee:

Last edited:
I do believe it is man's duty to make money and provide for himself at least. Being a NEET as a man is demoralizing and emasculating when your parents still provide for your needs as a grown man.

But I'm also against wageslaving for the Big Boss and having your pay taken away from you for taxes that the government uses for things you do not approve of. I advocate of working informally and being self-employed from your own skills without reporting taxes.

Why should he invest his skills and intelligence into the progress of civilization? Nobody cares about him, the social contract doesnt exist anymore. Why do they expect men to work their asses off and accept lonliness at the same time? Dont we have feelings, too?

In my opinion we need more men to drop out. Society doesnt learn and doesnt give a shit. It only cares about shitty females. Society doesnt give a fuck about men? Then society can go fuck itself. Let the invaders come. you abandoned us, we abandon you.

It angers me so much how little fuck is given about men. They dont even try do solve anything, just give no fuck and move on. I hate modern society so much.:reeeeee:
Verstehe ich einfach auch nicht. Es ist einfach so, dass die wenigsten Menschen sich überhaupt die Frage nach dem Warum/Weshalb/Wieso stellen, sondern einfach diese neue Realität der völligen Hypergamie annahmen.

I do believe it is man's duty to make money and provide for himself at least. Being a NEET as a man is demoralizing and emasculating when your parents still provide for your needs as a grown man.

But I'm also against wageslaving for the Big Boss and having your pay taken away from you for taxes that the government uses for things you do not approve of. I advocate of working informally and being self-employed from your own skills without reporting taxes.
I don't see it as a "duty", I see it as something that you have no choice but to do if you actually want an enjoyable life

If I could do nothing and make a million dollars a year why wouldn't I lol

One should do things out of necessity, not out of anything like "duty" or "manhood". At that point you are basically being manipulated by society by having your "masculinity" challenged based on things you were raised to believe, and you were raised to believe these very things for the sole reason of being manipulated in that way

In fact that's the point of having a "standard of masculinity", its to get the male collective to pursue similar goals and have similar behaviors and rules to live by

The parents part only really matters if your parents are poor, if your parents are rich and you have an inheritance waiting for you in a few years there's no point in working either, you can literally just enjoy leisure and invest the capital you get and never work a day in your life. I'd feel no shame just living in my parents house and never working if they were rich and I had an inheritance coming

Also scratch that "without reporting taxes" bullshit lol, I'm never going to play that game, that's how you end up in jail and end up paying more money than you would have been taxed. Wesley Snipes lost his entire career which would have been amazing if only he had paid his taxes.

I'll use legal tax loopholes so I don't have to pay, but I won't refuse to report taxes and risk my livelihood

You should try to be rich for copes and yourself, but you should hide your wealth from the government and others. Yes, you should evade taxes, yes, you should cheat, yes, you should be a parasite and consume resources. No reason to pay taxes or be a good citizen when your dick is dry like the Sahara desert and women want you dead.

You should try to be rich for copes and yourself, but you should hide your wealth from the government and others. Yes, you should evade taxes, yes, you should cheat, yes, you should be a parasite and consume resources. No reason to pay taxes or be a good citizen when your dick is dry like the Sahara desert and women want you dead.
You guys are gonna get so many incels imprisoned with this taxes thing :feelskek:

Unless you are living in Sweden or something where they tax 50% of your money you aren't losing much

One should utilize legal tax loopholes (of which there are many), not avoid taxes, that's just bad advice

There are even ways to get back a percentage of the money you paid in taxes, there's no reason to do something as dangerous as avoiding taxes, these fuckers will come get you if you play that game

To get enough money to betabuxx a used up roastie who doesn’t respect you

I am willing to work for myself; I do as little as possible for this bullshit society.

I don't pay any taxes, come get me :society:

I hope soyciety and West collapses

They shouldn’t

Banditry was the only decent way for low value men to make a living in history.
Taking from those more facially and height blessed than you at sword point is the only satisfying work an incel can do.
Anything else is demoralising.

So chad and his harem of femoids can live happily ever after. :feelsaww:

We incels should choose jobs that have the lowest impact on society to avoid benefiting it. High impact jobs are STEM fields, lowest impact are pretty much anything else. Let dumb sports jocks (lol) or women (even bigger lol) figure out how to cure cancer or build a zero-emission power plant.

There’s nothing inherently dumb or disgraceful about providing for yourself but in modern developed society you are basically forced to help maintain civilization through obeying laws, working/taxes and taking the blue pill hence providing for yourself will result in you propping up society and many of it’s fucked up aspects.

Money can't buy me back the time I lost being a subhuman.

now they actually dont need men, they made everything automated and machine learning and ai can develop further technologies more efficiently so men are fucked.

money can't buy me love

Preach. Just do bare minimum to survive and never enable women, ever. Don't give any money and if possible even any attention to them.

Last edited:
the only time i will ever try if the government gives me a gf until then it can fuck off i have never tried and I never will try for this soyciety i will never work hard for some shitty wages and just ldar

There isn't any good reason, If society doesn't respect the men that contribute to it, the men should take themselves out of society and invest it into themselves. This reminds me of John Galt. He didn't agree that men should have just been collectivist drones for society, and Boycotted the system.

This "Society" is composed of Selfish, disrespectful, Collectivist, Conformists that only seek to use people like us for their own hedonistic lifestyles. All the inventions, Technology, and Innovation that was made primarily by made only accelerated the decadence of society.

Ted Kacynski was right "industrial society and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race".

I am currently trying to find a purpose, outside the scope of this "Society". 'I' must have a purpose that involves nothing other than myself, so what is it?

If possible you shouldn’t contribute on any level whatsoever
Off-gridmaxxing and darktriadmaxxing is the best response to the current conditions for men

because you aren't a real man if you don't provide :foidSoy:

Imagine Working for this piece of shithole

While that rich Kid gets everything and everyone thrown at him.

Unless you Like being cucked Go ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back