Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory why short-term mating strategies are horrible for society and Lee birth control and Lee educating people arguments don't hold true

eliya

eliya

Officer
Blanchflower and Oswald (2004), analyzing a random sample of 16,000 adult Americans, found that, “The happiness-maximizing number of sexual partners in the previous year is calculated to be 1.” Cheng and Smyth recently followed up with a similar investigation of 3,800 adult Chinese. The results: “We find that the happiness maximizing number of sexual partners is one.”

Objectives Adolescents and young adults account for 50% of new infections with sexually transmitted infection (STI) while representing only 25% of the sexually active population. An evaluation of sexual behavior, STI knowledge, and infection among youth of different age groups is relevant to formulating effective sexual health strategies. Methods In...
were aware of HIV among all age groups. Greater than 80% of participants in cohort II and cohort III were aware of syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea and genital herpes but the corresponding awareness among cohort I was relatively lesser (although never <50%). The awareness of trichomonas, mycoplasma and candida were <50% across all three age groups (Fig. ...

what they are actually educated on the matter

YEH advancement in prevention methods sure helps right?

57.7% of all cases of chlamydia were reported among persons aged 15–24 years.

As chlamydial infections are usually asymptomatic, case rates are heavily influenced by screening coverage.

In 2022, 207,255 cases of syphilis (all stages and congenital syphilis) were reported which is the greatest number of cases reported since 1950 and an increase of 17.3% since 2021. In 2022, (edited)
[12:13 PM]

and also birth control is never 100 percent

18 or more pregnancies per 100 women in a year
Male Condom
18 percent
Use each time you have sex; protects against HIV and other STIs

Female Condom
21 percent
Use each time you have sex; protects against HIV and other STIs

I am not going to go any further with this and some data contradicts my arguments all I'm saying is that what I stated has some merit and acting as if I'm saying some outlandish alien gibberish was an overreaction of course, I can go on and on and on about single motherhood rates and what happens to children in single-parent households
unwanted pregnancy rates teen pregnancies on and on and on but I digress

but of course, this is what I get from normis

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    4.4 KB · Views: 0
over for leecels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4