Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why "short king" is such a ridiculous term

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Throughout history the vast majority of kings and other rulers have been tall. Even 1000 years ago European kings were 6'+ while the peasants were 5'5 midgets. Short kings were an extreme anomaly just like successful short men today are also an anomaly. Tallfags have always ruled society while manlets were their manservants :blackpill:

Throughout history the vast majority of kings and other rulers have been tall. Even 1000 years ago European kings were 6'+ while the peasants were 5'5 midgets. Short kings were an extreme anomaly just like successful short men today are also an anomaly. Tallfags have always ruled society while manlets were their manservants :blackpill:

It's patronizing as fuck, it's like calling a kid "big boy"

It's patronizing as fuck, it's like calling a kid "big boy"
9e3.jpeg

Majority of men I see in factories, as nurses or deliverymen are short.

Even Chads get better low paid jobs like cashiers and store assistants because their looks are more pleasant to people. Since I live in a 3d world country, tallfags get jobs in call centers with ease. That are low paid jobs if you have no tech skills but less phisycal demanding than the shit I listed above.

You really have to be a bald, chinlet, jawless pothead to be low value in money as a tall man.

some japanese and chinese kings were short , alexander the faggot was 5 feet.

He destroyed at least one of the cities to “keep the others in line,” according to Curtius. But at Cyropolis, the largest of the towns, “resistance of its people so inflamed his rage, that after its capture he ordered it to be sacked.” Of the 15,000 men defending the town, 8,000 were killed outright.

Short king is a classic underhanded complement

It’s like one yeh you’re short and your life sucks but you’re still a Manlet

It's a backhanded compliment or covert insult which is more efficient than straight up making fun of a man for being short. This way, the manlet getting insulted has no options to retort because he'd be called an oversensitive napoleon complex asshole. "Dude I was complimenting you, why u mad? :lul:"

"Short king" has always sounded like they're calling them king out of pity.

Last edited:
It’s a big insult. Might as well call me a little dog

It's a backhanded compliment or covert insult which is more efficient than straight up making fun of a man for being short. This way, the manlet getting insulted has no options to retort because he'd be called an oversensitive napoleon complex asshole. "Dude I was complimenting you, why u mad? :lul:"
That's true. They get to call them short without any repercussion. Just imagine "hey dicklet king" :lul::lul:

Last edited:
short king is the most backhanded compliment ever

its like saying yeah, u did x y and z to suceed but ur still a manlet, JFL!

"Where my short kings at"?