Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why she acting like this??

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
There is this hot beautiful chick where i live, she got perfect ass, nice tits, slim waist, thick thighs :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
(tho she taller than me :feelswhat:)

But as soon as she sees me, she goes in her room, or the other side of the planet :dafuckfeels:
i said hi to her twice and she didn't even said it back. even tho i said it out loud and clear :cryfeels:

She talks to anyone else except me.
Why she doing this to me?
Why she like this?
Why is every girl doing this to me?

Elliot was right. Life is so cruel and unfair :feelsrope:

Its because you forgot to shower buddy boyo

Because you're no interest for her, there's no reliable form you can make her feel good.

Also we wouldnt care if u post some pics of her. :feelsYall:

There is this hot beautiful chick where i live, she got perfect ass, nice tits, slim waist, thick thighs :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
(tho she taller than me :feelswhat:)
sorry bro, chad only. no amount of personality can help you get that :feelsrope:

Cucked for saying hi

She talks to anyone else except me.
Why she doing this to me?
Why she like this?
Why is every girl doing this to me?
Bluepilled to make these assumptions

Sorry bro all foids are chad only.

Accept your subhumanity, buddy-boyo. And why tf would incel say "hi" to a stacey?! That shit is bluepilled, you already know there's no chance of getting her, so stop jestermaxxing. As a sub5 man, the best thing he can do is to completely get rid of all hope and expectations, otherwise he'll get hurt even more

Because you're no interest for her, there's no reliable form you can make her feel good.

Also we wouldnt care if u post some pics of her. :feelsYall:

View: https://youtu.be/bSrrnbK-eAo&t=164

At least she said sorry, on TikTok...

I guess

de1gmz0-4f225df1-9494-41e5-90f8-9c09676ef05e.gif

She didnt want to risk even the slightest chance of your subhuman genetics getting anywhere near her prime pussy by saying hi to you. She wants you to get the message loud and clear

It's because you have bad genes. We don't call them foids for nothin, they really are npc's.

Your average Incel thread: „Life is so unfair, why does the hot girl don’t want to talk to me? I am ugly and all I want is a 10/10 gf“