Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Why self-improving just to get into a relationship isn't worth it anymore even for non-ugly men

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
Yhai36doIpO0lJaptNYlFc0vfCCW7VGtjjad4JQR--c9WIzQrFj23nykedv5wrxIm5fxDY4xePourI0=s640-nd-v1

Wow gym tiktok niggers not coping for once.

"Just become an Adonis bro"

You shouldn't do this for womyn.

Well probably their grandmothers didnt do deepthroat facefuck and twerking anal riding either

Well probably their grandmothers didnt do deepthroat facefuck and twerking anal riding either
Boomers had hilariously boring sex lives. It’s actually funny how prudish American culture used to be, but in all the wrong ways.

Yeah, sure, it’s legal for white women to fuck niggers, but oral sex with your wife was illegal in the military.

Why Adonis? I know he was adored by both Persephone and Aphrodite, that Zeus judged that he live with Aphrodite for one third of the year and Persephone for another third of the year, and that Aphrodite enticed Adonis with her girdle and acquired from him the last third of the year. He was slain by either a jealous Ares or vengeful Apollo disguised as a wild boar.

I know the myth. Adonis was not a laborer, he was like Narcissus but worse.
DpQ9YJl

Why Adonis? I know he was adored by both Persephone and Aphrodite, that Zeus judged that he live with Aphrodite for one third of the year and Persephone for another third of the year, and that Aphrodite enticed Adonis with her girdle and acquired from him the last third of the year. He was slain by either a jealous Ares or vengeful Apollo disguised as a wild boar.

I know the myth. Adonis was not a laborer, he was like Narcissus but worse.
I was quoting Hamza the youtuber

Boomers had hilariously boring sex lives. It’s actually funny how prudish American culture used to be, but in all the wrong ways.

Yeah, sure, it’s legal for white women to fuck niggers, but oral sex with your wife was illegal in the military.
Fair ... but they had sex ... and lives.