Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why school needs to be abolished.

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
If there was no school, they would be no school shootings.

and what does this have to do with raisin bran?

Hmm3

I've always said that we need more schools

Are you still in High School OP ?

As a kid, they used to serve me sugary cereals for breakfast in school instead of the Holy Grail that is Raisin Bran.
Don't you like eating anything else besides Raisin Bran ?

Somehow I expected an actual serious constructive thread from you.

"" If there were no guns, there'd be no school shootings"".
""If there were no muslims, there'd be no terror attacks"".
""If there'd be no Chads, there would be no Incels"".
You can apply this shit to everything.

Four digits iq suggestion

Big Brain thread.

Even after being here for more than a month, I'm still amazed of how you can literally turn every post into a Japanese girl one.

That is nothing compared to making every thread about raisen bran.

second good post by you so far

Homeschooling is the way forward imo. I was homeschooled for about a month and then it abruptly stopped. I still get angry when I think about it because my future might have turned out much better if my homeschooling had continued. When they shoved me back into high school, I kicked off big time, so they put me in something called a PRU (Pupil Referral Unit) and it was shit. Most of the other kids there were chavs with major behavioural problems and the teachers were totally incompetent. If they hadn't stopped my homeschooling, I might have been able to get into university. I only managed to go to college, which is at a lower level than university here in the UK. Most people here go to college, then move onto uni afterwards, but that didn't happen for me.

Man truly inspiring

gigaparsec altitude level IQ

My school too. Oh wait, they knocked it down back in 1979. It's now a shopping center.

I swear to you, i will try them, but they better taste good...And i hope they are not US exclusive....
If there's no Raisin Bran in Greece, then check for "Sultana Bran." It's the same thing from the same company, just different names in different regions.