Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why Scania R is my fav. Truck?

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Firstly, i need to write this little note here;
Im not being paid by anyone or any company for this thread. This thread is for personal use only.
But i wouldnt say no Scania give me some money, im a big fan of your work.
Second note/About myself and this truck;
I only used it in the game ''Euro Truck Simulator 2''. I might try this on '' Scania Truck Simulator''. But i dont have it rn.
So im not a professional truck driver or expert. This is just my toughts about this lovely truck.
I think this thread is gonna get mocked hard, im well prepared for that. :ping:

1. / Scania
Scania is a well known company. Im not gonna give a lot of info about them bec.
1. Im not getting paid and im lazy/ most of the time.
2. I dont want to make people bored.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
66a552ecd4d282ba721142619ccf62bf.png

Some information i picked from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scania_AB
This company is an old company, their main office has been in Södertälje since 1912.
1.1 / Products
Scania develops, manufactures and sells trucks with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of more than 16 tonnes (Class 8), intended for long-distance haulage, regional, and local distribution of goods, as well as construction haulage.
The 1963 forward-control LB76 forged Scania-Vabis's reputation outside Sweden, being one of the first exhaustively crash-tested truck cabs.
Took this from the wiki page without making any edits but i need to explain some shit here;
Firstly,
gross vehicle weight rating
This means; the maximum operating weight/mass of a vehicle as specified by the manufacturer including the vehicle's chassis, body, engine, engine fluids, fuel, accessories, driver, passengers and cargobut excluding that of any trailers. The term is used for motor vehicles and trains.
Again took this from the gross vehicle weight rating wiki page/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_vehicle_weight_rating
You can check it out for further information.
Secondly,
16 tonnes (Class 8)
This means; typically based upon the maximum loaded weight of the truck, typically using the gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) and sometimes also the gross trailer weight rating (GTWR), and can vary among jurisdictions.
Took it from the wiki page / this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truck_classification
Sorry for being a bit lazy ngl. But thats is the best way to explain these terms.

1.1.1 Further explanation on truck classification
This is really important bec. it force companies to do major changes

United States

8b98e0a1e366667e2ccc377504f74cdb.png

Some examples to the types of trucks and vehicles/for the US GVWR

Light truck/ Class 1
220px-Geo-Tracker-4door.jpg
or
220px-2010_Ford_F-150_Platinum_--_07-10-2010.jpg

Medium/ Class 3/4/5/6
220px-Ford_F650_flatbed.jpg

Ford F-650 flatbed

Heavy/ Class 7/8
Heavy trucks are heavier than medium trucks. They weigh between 26001 to over 33000 lb (11794 to over (14969 kg). There is no higher on-road classification.

Many heavy trucks listed are also made in medium duty versions:

Again took these from the list of truck types wikipedia page, see the full content here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_truck_types

2. Scania R and my toughts
Note, these are my thoughts about the ''Scania R New-R Cab Highline'' That is really important bec. there are lots of variations.
These are not cheap modifications.
If i need to compare;

NEW R DAY LOW
9b29253dacf30c64b573f9e60b0bbda0.png

NEW R DAY NORMAL
6ccc1b14711a98717af9568c0f5f60f1.png

NEW R SLEEPER LOW
b0eb11caeecb7d30e81eea390ba912ab.png

NEW R SLEEPER CAB NORMAL
04dd6023e8b9101d9adf1db8e4fa24aa.png

73352d48b74154c128d79139fdbf46b7.png

Im talking about the highline model, it is my personal fav.
First, lookism. Again and again, never stops chasing you
NEW-R SLEEPER CAB HIGHLINE ile ilgili görsel sonucu

This thing just looks awesome you cant deny that, look at that beautiful roof. Looks like a giant killer klown/lets see if weeb can find this
Jokes aside, you can tell that this roof type is moggist and the brutal example of the height pill. As a manlet, this gives me pain.
This particular model has very edgy and nice looking mirrors. They have good lines and they look gorgeous.
Sorry this thread has little to no detail, i just wanted to show you why i love this truck.
I love this truck bec. of LOOKISM

Thank you Blacktarpill, very cool!

You should get a truck driver license.

@LastGerman Isn't driving trucks considered manly?

You should get a truck driver license.

@LastGerman Isn't driving trucks considered manly?

I wish I would have a driver licence so i oculd drive a truck.

Try euro truck simulator 2

I'd be scared to death ngl, they are so huge and difficult to maneuver. Low T I guess.

Very high effort post.
Based Truckpiller.

I'd be scared to death ngl, they are so huge and difficult to maneuver. Low T I guess.

No, we can do it. We need every driver licence out there so no female is able to mogg us anymore. We need everything. We need to dominate. Soonish I will inject testosterone to become a monster.

Get a used 2017-2019 honda ridgeline because it can go offroad and has high gas mileage per gallon, and it can last for decades if it's taken care of.

ARE_2399832.jpg

You can even turn the back into a small room with a bed and a desk if you add a scoop to the back.

1589760 1 large

No, we can do it. We need every driver licence out there so no female is able to mogg us anymore. We need everything. We need to dominate. Soonish I will inject testosterone to become a monster.
I'd love to collect driver licenses, I have 2 for now. Next I should take van license.

Edit: No, I'd need forklift license for work.

Get a used 2017-2019 honda ridgeline because it can go offroad and has high gas mileage per gallon, and it can last for decades if it's taken care of.

ARE_2399832.jpg

You can even turn the back into a small room with a bed and a desk if you add a scoop to the back.

View attachment 138909

Brag.

I'd love to collect driver licenses, I have 2 for now. Next I should take van license.

Everyone driver licence mogg me. My penis is under constant attack. It will stop soonish. Be aware of my penis, he will become ironclad.

Last edited:
Everyone driver licenc emogg me. My penis is under constant attack. It will stop soonish. Be aware of my penis, he will become ironclad.
We need to collect them all up to airplane driving license, this mogging has to stop.

lawnmoers < bulldozers < tractors < trucks tbh

Trucks are even too high t to be caught by cops. Same with motorcycles.

I will inject testosterone and get every driver licence out there. No female wil lable to destroy my penis anymore. In a couple of days I will have an appointment by an urologist.

very NT thread, Blackedtarpill

I will inject so much T and HGH that I will drive a tank everywhere

It sure does look like a giant killer klown

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree

Mercedes > Scania

will u get a job as a trucker?

Go Alek Minassian

Justo go AM in a Scania R theory

If I was a billionaire I would buy you 3 of those