Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Sandwhores, noodlewhores, Negresswhores and Currywhores keep writing erotic stories regarding White men??

Dinger557

Dinger557

Recruit
★★
I have been noticing this a lot of this especially on Watpad.
Screenshot 20200413 071148 Wattpad

Screenshot 20200413 071200 Wattpad
Screenshot 20200413 071256 Wattpad
Screenshot 20200413 071240 Wattpad
Screenshot 20200413 071214 Wattpad

Hmm, seems interesting

Because white people are gods.

Whitecels hide right now, Mario Defending because JBW spammers are going to raid this thread.

Charge your phone bro

The r/raceplay sub is suifuel for ethnics

Ethnic foids. No surprise there at all

Ethnic foids. No surprise there at all
I think that there are more than 1 million stories regarding White men and ethnic women and nearly every stories are written by Ethnic foids or Jewish foids.

Im starting to develop a theory that is based around the idea that all women have a preference for men who are tall and white. Tbh dont know how much evidence ill find for it though

I think that there are more than 1 million stories regarding White men and ethnic women and nearly every stories are written by Ethnic foids or Jewish foids.
It is their greatest fantasy that usually becomes a reality as well.

They need to cope with something

Everyone wants a taste of a White Chad, all foids are hypergamous and even the ones with the lowest genetic value wants 6'9 12 inch dicked shredded Chads. Water is wet.

Everyone wants a taste of a White Chad, all foids are hypergamous and even the ones with the lowest genetic value wants 6'9 12 inch dicked shredded Chads. Water is wet.
6'9 is too tall. Most desirable height- 5'10 to 6'5.
However, some foids do like men between 6'6 to 7'3.

See no story written about me

These are my people

Yeah, and? I'm black historically my people have never accomplished so much, yet that fact doesn't bother me. Worshiping whites is just cucked. If they were so great they wouldn't be slowly getting replaced.

Why is this GrAYcel reading so much foid literature?:feelswhat:

They are legit gods, check this out.

the fuck, literally the pinnacle of science and technology
I seethe every time I think about my shithole country's lack of healthcare (and graves also)

it's very simple. a monkey could figure it out. Simply--

6'9 is too tall. Most desirable height- 5'10 to 6'5.

However, some foids do like men between 6'6 to 7'3.

White Chads nonetheless.

Yeah, and? I'm black historically my people have never accomplished so much, yet that fact doesn't bother me. Worshiping whites is just cucked. If they were so great they wouldn't be slowly getting replaced.
White people are better than us.

Because they want Chad too