Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roblox will dominate our lives by 2030. Here's why...

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

ROBLOX WILL BE THE #1 LEADING ENTERTRAINMENT PLATFORM BY 2030

These are the three main reasons why Roblox will dominate our daily lives even further by the year 2030.

1. Expanding User Base: Roblox has experienced exponential growth in its user base, and this trend is expected to continue. With the rise of accessible technology and internet connectivity, more people from all walks of life are joining Roblox. By 2030, it is projected that the user base will have expanded to billions, creating a vast and diverse community.
  2. Evolving Technology (VR, AI): As technology advances (see LLMs), so does the potential for Roblox. With the development of augmented reality (plus VR), virtual reality (VR), and other immersive technologies, the Roblox experience will become even more realistic and captivating. Most children (and adults) will be able to fully immerse themselves in virtual worlds, enhancing the overall gaming experience. You will be able to eat and socialize without moving from your couch, with highly-detailed realistic avatars.
  3. Content Creation: One of the main strengths of this game is its user-generated content (UGC, btw). By 2030, the platform's content creation tools will have evolved significantly, allowing all kiddos (and adults, like most of you) to create even more intricate and detailed games, worlds, and experiences. The possibilities for creativity and innovation within Roblox will be limitless, attracting both casual players and aspiring game developers: some of these games might even surpass future AAA titles like GTA...

see you in ROBLOX, fellow humans. I'm READY, and I'm really craving for the future.

Last edited:
Doubt it, that's a game for 5 year old's jfl

In the year 2030, Roblox will have become the world's largest and most popular social media platform. Users from all around the globe will be spending hours every day playing on Roblox, exploring an endless universe of games and experiences created by millions of developers. These games and experiences will be highly realistic and immersive, powered by cutting-edge virtual and augmented reality technologies. The Roblox platform will also be home to a vibrant and active user-generated content community, with users creating and selling their own clothing, accessories, and other items to their millions of followers.

In the year 2030, Roblox will have become the world's largest and most popular social media platform. Users from all around the globe will be spending hours every day playing on Roblox, exploring an endless universe of games and experiences created by millions of developers. These games and experiences will be highly realistic and immersive, powered by cutting-edge virtual and augmented reality technologies. The Roblox platform will also be home to a vibrant and active user-generated content community, with users creating and selling their own clothing, accessories, and other items to their millions of followers.
That's right. I've updated the thread with more stylization.

Bump for more user engagement.

You can't see potential. I see it. I know the future, YOU DON'T.

@Intellau_Celistic seems to think that too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back