Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why relationships with tinder girls will NEVER work

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-

see. she had tinder all the time during relationship. and the reason why relationship failed is only because women from tinder will never bother about fixing relationship. the moment you argue with her is the moment she will hop on tinder and look for other guy. in fact she can do this even before you argue.

if she spots one thing not right about you, or she gets bored, she will instantly hop on tinder and change you. this is reality of 2019. in fact, it was like this for a while. and as of now, not every woman knows about tinder in my country, BUT, you can be assured that in 2040 it will be truly over

relationships from tinder last 1-3 months (and only with men who are better than her in look, status or job)

this is so sick man luls

see. she had tinder all the time during relationship. and the reason why relationship failed is only because women from tinder will never bother about fixing relationship. the moment you argue with her is the moment she will hop on tinder and look for other guy. in fact she can do this even before you argue.

if she spots one thing not right about you, or she gets bored, she will instantly hop on tinder and change you. this is reality of 2019. in fact, it was like this for a while. and as of now, not every woman knows about tinder in my country, BUT, you can be assured that in 2040 it will be truly over

relationships from tinder last 1-3 months (and only with men who are better than her in look, status or job)

this is so sick man luls

Foids aren't wrong when they say men are trash. Not very environmentally friendly, these foids, with all the littering they are doing.

That's fucked up bro.

Certainly women are not above men in the way you just described.

No, I mean, they just dispose us like we are trash. They think of us as trash, so we are effectively trash.

No, I mean, they just dispose us like we are trash. They think of us as trash, so we are effectively trash.
Women treat people like trash because they are fucked in the head.

When women go on Tinder they probably make a subconscious decision that they won't ever be in a serious long term relationship in their life ever again.

Mans said women are right, when women are pretty much never right about anything.
no he just compared women to anti environmentalists assuming men are trash and that women are literring by throwing men away(rejecting them or breaking). obviously we are not trash

Holes know the worth of their vagina.