Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why rap is so popular

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★
It's easy to do and anybody can do it.
Rappers don't need to play any instruments, actually sing or dance, or have good fashion.
Because rapping is so easy, shitloads of people do it, which creates a massive pool of rappers for fat, greedy producers and labels to pick and choose from and profit from.
When these rappers are noticed, they'll have their own team of managers, dance instructors, music software people, make up artists, fashion designers and rap writers, even ghostwriters.

When a rapper becomes successful, thanks to all the money, publicity and hype, the success will inspire copycats, and the cycle repeats.
Rap music is a never ending business strategy, niggers and nigger worshippers see this as a get rich quick strategy.
1. Be a rapper
2. Get noticed
3. Profit

Why do you think rap is still around and still popular, even though it originated from the 80s and 90s while other genres from that period are not, and even dead?
Bands the use actual music are massively in the minority and no longer mainstream because:

1. it can take years to practise and master an instrument.
2. you need to master different versions of that same instrument, like a guitar, because each one sounds different.
3. bands are a collaborative effort, but with rappers, you only need just 1 guy.
And 4. mastering an instrument requires work and practise, and being in a band require you to be a team player.
The mindless masses don't relate to work, practise and teamwork, they relate more to the quick and easy genre.
The quick and easy genre is rap.
Yeah some practise is needed, but it's easy to say lyrics really fast than you play a guitar.
And when rappers become successful, more rappers are created and the cycle keeps on spinning around and around.

Last edited:
Retards
Attempting
Poetry

Like Brazilian funk

[Verse 9: MCA]
We're from the family tree of old school hip-hop
Kick off your shoes and relax your socks (Socks)
The rhymes will spread just like a pox
'Cause the music is live, like an electric shock (Shock)

[Verse 10: Mike D]
I am known to do the wop (Wop)
Also known for the Flintstone Flop (Flop)
Tammy D getting biz on the crop (Crop)
Beastie Boys known to let the beat
“MMM, D-r-r-rop!”
Do it

[Verse 11: Ad-Rock]
Now, when I wrote graffiti, my name was Slop (Slop)
If my rap's soup, my beats is stock (Stock)
Step from the table when I start to chop (Chop)
I'm the lumberjack (ooh), DJ Adrock

[Verse 12: MCA]
If you try to knock me, you'll get mocked (Mocked)
I'll stir fry you in my wok (Wok)
Your knees'll start shaking and your fingers pop (Pop)
Like a pinch on the neck of Mr. Spock (Spock)

just ignore normie music and listen too what you like. there still bands that use instrument, so you can still find new stuff. you just have too look

just ignore normie music and listen too what you like. there still bands that use instrument, so you can still find new stuff. you just have too look
I already do, most music I listen to comes from video games and anime tbh.

sadly even that is not safe from rap, seen street fighter 6?
No, I saw some cutscenes from it, but I never listened to the ost.
I've never really been a street fighter fan, but I know of the characters.

No, I saw some cutscenes from it, but I never listened to the ost.
I've never really been a street fighter fan, but I know of the characters.
well the new game its inspired by modern day usa streets, aka shit. main theme is rap