Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why racism is useless

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
1. who actually gives a fuck about ethnostates anymore, the world is going to collapse soon.

2. the community is small and pretty much hated by everyone, no need to fragment it even more.

3. We are united under one struggle, no point to segregate based on race.

4. it's a cope, you gave up on your life and then proceed to defend your race because what else do you have? (similar to politics cope).

5. Nobody should give a shit about mixed race couples anymore, their offspring will most likely be ER's and should increase the fall and suffering in this world.

6. Your race has betrayed you, while you think that they'll be grateful for your efforts to defend them, they will still hate you because you're ugly. White nationalistcels, while I do empathize with them, will still live a shitty live due to their looks, regardless of being in 100% white country or not.

Last edited:
You empathize with white nationalists?

Tfu on ugly white femorloids and preservwnce of white race

Fuck it all, I just don't wanna be around those that attempt to cause me trouble, you wouldn't wanna stand next to a burning building or in front of a moving truck.

kek, white nationalistcels don't actually know the real cause of the problem: their women
I prefer "my women" to be sexually molested by invading ruasian army

Humans want to intrinsicly feel superiors to others. Hence many develop a race superiority concept, that they are intrinsicly better than others.

Specially incels in denial do this, after all they need to cope the most .

Yeah, have you seen Europe with the Ahmed and Mohammedans? All the rape and molestations? I don't care anymore tbh, celebrate the fall
That's fake news. Whites are just paranoid about having complete control that's all. It's an overreaction that stems from a mindset that manifested in the degenerate snow monkeys during the ice age when we had nothing and had to horde everything in caves and trust no one.

Humans want to intrinsicly feel superiors to others. Hence many develop a race superiority concept, that they are intrinsicly better than others.

Incels who support nationalists are coping
They don’t give a fuck about you so why should you about them.

Incels who support nationalists are coping
They don’t give a fuck about you so why should you about them.
empathy is different to supporting, you can empathize as to why someone killed someone and still not agree

That's fake news. Whites are just paranoid about having complete control that's all. It's an overreaction that stems from a mindset that manifested in the degenerate snow monkeys during the ice age when we had nothing and had to horde everything in caves and trust no one.
Some whites have more or less moved past it, and those who haven't are who we know as white nationalists, simple.

1. who actually gives a fuck about ethnostates anymore, the world is going to collapse soon.

2. the community is small and pretty much hated by everyone, no need to fragment it even more.

3. We are united under one struggle, no point to segregate based on race.

4. it's a cope, you gave up on your life and then proceed to defend your race because what else do you have? (similar to politics cope).

5. Nobody should give a shit about mixed race couples anymore, their offspring will most likely be ER's and should increase the fall and suffering in this world.

6. Your race has betrayed you, while you think that they'll be grateful for your efforts to defend them, they will still hate you because you're ugly. White nationalistcels, while I do empathize with them, will still live a shitty live due to their looks, regardless of being in 100% white country or not.

Its doesnt matter if your a nigger or a nord or asian . Its all a game of bones you fools

Nazicels are just the flip side of the coin from beta soyboys, it's over for both yet they're fighting for causes that left them behind at birth.

European white nationalists have good points though. American ones... Yeah, took land from natives, imported blacks, can't be surprised you don't have a white ethnostate there chiefs.

I dunno about all that racism shit but I can tells ya as a white person that lived in a part of London that had very few native Brits & was full of Carribbeans, Kurds & having dealt with Pakistanis among a whole host of other nationalities they are some very intolerant hostile assholes causing no end of problems when I did nothing wrong to them.

An area 5 miles from where I lived also coincidentally had at the time the most languages spoken 100+ & highest rate of mental illnesses in Europe lol.

Last edited:
Racism won't ever go even if everybody stays in their countries.

empathy is different to supporting, you can empathize as to why someone killed someone and still not agree
I know but still why should you empathize with people who don’t for you.

I dunno about all that racism shit but I can tells ya as a white person that lived in a part of London that had very few native Brits & was full of Carribbeans, Kurds & having dealt with Pakistanis among a whole host of other nationalities they are some very intolerant hostile assholes causing no end of problems when I did nothing wrong to them.

An area 5 miles from where I lived also coincidentally had at the time the most languages spoken 100+ & highest rate of mental illnesses lol.
Eastern Europeans are hostiles too. Saw a graph some months ago of some crimes and criminals by ethnicity wise, lots of white such as Poles, Romanians and Lithuanians were in the lists.

Eastern Europeans are hostiles too. Saw a graph some months ago of some crimes and criminals by ethnicity wise, lots of white such as Poles, Romanians and Lithuanians were in the lists.
Thugmaxxed masculinity gopniks, hardened by a rough time under communism as a producer country for the Russian elite. The poles never forgave the British for hanging them out to try at the mercy of the Red army after being promised we'd step in after they fought the Germans.

Thugmaxxed masculinity gopniks, hardened by a rough time under communism as a producer country for the Russian elite. The poles never forgave the British for hanging them out to try at the mercy of the Red army after being promised we'd step in after they fought the Germans.
But the British did worse than this with Carribbean blacks and curries too.

Whites becoming a minority in their own countries, while ethnics have their own ethnostates to develop and live in the West :feelsohh:

I agree with WN to a degree. It is tragically futile though.

Racism is gay but whites are still the gods.

If your white and incel now, imagine how hard it would be to compete if your in an ethnostate and can no longer mog ethniccels.

Whites becoming a minority in their own countries, while ethnics have their own ethnostates to develop and live in the West :feelsohh:
:lul:

But the British did worse than this with Carribbean blacks and curries too.
As did every nation throughout history, at one time or another one group has been exploiting or invading, ethnically cleansing, breeding another. Gotta hate those Italians as Rome occupied us once, them 'orrible Vikings had a foothold. Africans sold neighbouring tribes they'd conquered to the Dutch so they could take their land & fuck their women.

As did every nation throughout history, at one time or another one group has been exploiting or invading, ethnically cleansing, breeding another. Gotta hate those Italians as Rome occupied us once, them 'orrible Vikings had a foothold. Africans sold neighbouring tribes they'd conquered to the Dutch so they could take their land & fuck their women.
I kinda feel sorry for slavs, as majority of their history was not good.

High IQ tbh u can't escape your social instincts

Nazicels are just the flip side of the coin from beta soyboys, it's over for both yet they're fighting for causes that left them behind at birth.

European white nationalists have good points though. American ones... Yeah, took land from natives, imported blacks, can't be surprised you don't have a white ethnostate there chiefs.

I've said this 100 times before and I'll say it again....

We should have picked our own fucking cotton.

IT won't touch this

I agree. Racism dont mean dogshit.. i dont understand what you get for being racist

no matter the race if ur ugly ur ugly

nice loli avi fam

Yeah, have you seen Europe with the Ahmed and Mohammedans? All the rape and molestations? I don't care anymore tbh, celebrate the fall
When I went to France all the whites mogged me the only people I mogged were the deathnics.

I see your point

I still acknowledge black people commit more crime