Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why r- and k- selection only applies to men

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
The r/K selection theory suggests in simple terms that there exist two kinds of strategies that people apply for reproduction. The slow and the fast life history strategies.

But regardless of how the environment looks like, all the burden of the environmental factors is put on the men. Which in turn makes it necessary for men to change their strategy if they want to ensure that they still pass on their genes. For women there is no reason to ever change their strategy and there is no evidence that suggests that women ever had to change their strategy. All that women ever had to do was to fuck a chad as early as possible regardless of the rules and norms and they would pass on their genes.

How can people like Prof. Edward Dutton claim that it has always been the case that a vast portion of men were never successful to pass on their genes, yet at the same time claim that there exists something like slow life history strategist women...? It is entirely contradictory unless of course you believe Maria got impreganted by god instead of just being a whore.

He will then go on to suggest that incels must be failed fast life history strategists, which is a convenient oversimplification and misinterpretation of a wider causal construct that he doesn't seem to understand, perhaps limited by his focus on advertising Christianity. He will claim that if these men only focus on sex then yes of course they will be unable to reproduce because they are fast life history strategists who get sorted out by fast life history strategist women and the slow life history strategist women don't just want sex. And the incel's status as outcasts of society and their low education, failure at life etc. a sign of their impulsiveness and other traits that align with fast life history strategists.

Here is a personal anecdote: I have 3 siblings. Two are female. One of my sisters dropped out of school. The other two siblings at least finished school and have been working low wage jobs throughout their lifetime. My brother is not high status, he has a shit job, he complains about shit all the time, he doesn't financially have much going for him. But he is tall, good-looking and reliable. He settled for a woman that is far below his looksmatch but he got together with a woman. All his traits according to people like Dutton would be screaming fast life history strategist, yet he followed a slow life history strategy and you know why? It's because the sexual market is SHIT and it's always been skewered towards women. Then you have me, i studied hard, i got a higher education and worked in well-paying jobs, i used to be a calm and pacifistic man until i reached a certain age and saw various events unfold and would be definition of a slow life history strategist. I refused to pay for hookers, i refused to look for women in clubs and similar for ONS and just wanted a oneitis because aside from being aware that i look like hot garbage, as much as i liked the idea of casual sex i still preferred the idea of a single loyal woman over dozens of whores because i can masturbate any fucking day, but i can't find a single woman with a personality worth a cent in all of the single world.

Women are all fast life history strategists. A female slow life history strategist is nothing more than a failed fast life history strategy woman, who will eventually just marry the government and buy cats or adapt a fast strategy.

Food for thought: If slow life history strategy women existed, wouldn't there be female virgins at age 18 and older? But they don't exist. How come, if they supposedly follow a slow strategy? Debunks the whole r/K selection nonsense when applied to women. Only men can be fast life history strategists and the 21st century proves it. You can even go as far as to claim that all slow life history strategy is just cope for failed fast life history strategies but i won't go that far here.

Women are all fast life history strategists. A female slow life history strategist is nothing more than a failed fast life history strategy woman, who will eventually just marry the government and buy cats or adapt a fast strategy.
It's what happens when you have infinite safety nets and you're never judged or punished for your mistakes. Literally no point in not going all out

I suppose the closest thing to a slow strategy is selling your virginity to a rich dude as a foid. Even that doesn't need to last longer than the day you're 18. And why bother when you can slutmaxx and even if chad leaves you'll have a betabuxxer ready to pay for everything, a guy who'll take any punishment no matter what

R selection for women would be the whores that sleep around and shit out a bunch of kids in their teens or by random dudes that don't give a shit.

K-selection for women would be the ones that assure they have a beta buck cuck marry them, and then they fuck Chad and trick the beta and making him think it's his kid.

R selection for women would be the whores that sleep around and shit out a bunch of kids in their teens or by random dudes that don't give a shit.

K-selection for women would be the ones that assure they have a beta buck cuck marry them, and then they fuck Chad and trick the beta and making him think it's his kid.
precisely, there is no way to define female slow life history strategists without the men still getting cucked and the woman still being a whore.

ElonMuskStarlink

The r/K selection theory suggests in simple terms that there exist two kinds of strategies that people apply for reproduction. The slow and the fast life history strategies.

But regardless of how the environment looks like, all the burden of the environmental factors is put on the men. Which in turn makes it necessary for men to change their strategy if they want to ensure that they still pass on their genes. For women there is no reason to ever change their strategy and there is no evidence that suggests that women ever had to change their strategy. All that women ever had to do was to fuck a chad as early as possible regardless of the rules and norms and they would pass on their genes.

How can people like Prof. Edward Dutton claim that it has always been the case that a vast portion of men were never successful to pass on their genes, yet at the same time claim that there exists something like slow life history strategist women...? It is entirely contradictory unless of course you believe Maria got impreganted by god instead of just being a whore.

He will then go on to suggest that incels must be failed fast life history strategists, which is a convenient oversimplification and misinterpretation of a wider causal construct that he doesn't seem to understand, perhaps limited by his focus on advertising Christianity. He will claim that if these men only focus on sex then yes of course they will be unable to reproduce because they are fast life history strategists who get sorted out by fast life history strategist women and the slow life history strategist women don't just want sex. And the incel's status as outcasts of society and their low education, failure at life etc. a sign of their impulsiveness and other traits that align with fast life history strategists.

Here is a personal anecdote: I have 3 siblings. Two are female. One of my sisters dropped out of school. The other two siblings at least finished school and have been working low wage jobs throughout their lifetime. My brother is not high status, he has a shit job, he complains about shit all the time, he doesn't financially have much going for him. But he is tall, good-looking and reliable. He settled for a woman that is far below his looksmatch but he got together with a woman. All his traits according to people like Dutton would be screaming fast life history strategist, yet he followed a slow life history strategy and you know why? It's because the sexual market is SHIT and it's always been skewered towards women. Then you have me, i studied hard, i got a higher education and worked in well-paying jobs, i used to be a calm and pacifistic man until i reached a certain age and saw various events unfold and would be definition of a slow life history strategist. I refused to pay for hookers, i refused to look for women in clubs and similar for ONS and just wanted a oneitis because aside from being aware that i look like hot garbage, as much as i liked the idea of casual sex i still preferred the idea of a single loyal woman over dozens of whores because i can masturbate any fucking day, but i can't find a single woman with a personality worth a cent in all of the single world.

Food for thought: If slow life history strategy women existed, wouldn't there be female virgins at age 18 and older? But they don't exist. How come, if they supposedly follow a slow strategy? Debunks the whole r/K selection nonsense when applied to women. Only men can be fast life history strategists and the 21st century proves it. You can even go as far as to claim that all slow life history strategy is just cope for failed fast life history strategies but i won't go that far here.

yeah that's true, slow life history when it comes to women, is something that closely overlaps with my idea of the fake good girl

the fake "good girl" of the 21st century, isn't one that waits for marriage, or makes the right choice
she instead still rushes into sexual activity with the first chad she sees, but then refuses to leave him, ignores or rationalizes his flaws and defends him from everyone, including from her parents, forcing the false idea that she waited and made the right choice
she's not a good girl at all, and she doesn't have a slow life history at all, but she tries to cope and virtue signal as if that is the case

sadly true. but what can we expect when even christian boomers are cucks who raise their daughters on jewish media and conform to social norms harder than anybody else? sluts that larp as good christians at best
yeah that's true, slow life history when it comes to women, is something that closely overlaps with my idea of the fake good girl

the fake "good girl" of the 21st century, isn't one that waits for marriage, or makes the right choice
she instead still rushes into sexual activity with the first chad she sees, but then refuses to leave him, ignores or rationalizes his flaws and defends him from everyone, including from her parents, forcing the false idea that she waited and made the right choice
she's not a good girl at all, and she doesn't have a slow life history at all, but she tries to cope and virtue signal as if that is the case
bingo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back