Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why quantum suicide is retarded

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

brain damaged from kikepills
★★★★★
You have a revolver and you twist the chambers and supposedly it lands on a “random” chamber where it either has a bullet or not. It’s not random though. It’s entirely dependent on the exact way you twist the gun chamber and let it roll.

And when you pull the trigger, your death was already predetermined based on how you rolled the chambers to begin with. Not truely random. You don’t enter a “superstate” where you’re both dead and alive. That’s retarded.

In general I think quantum mechanics and it being non deterministic is retarded.

IMG 0858

You have a revolver and you twist the chambers and supposedly it lands on a “random” chamber where it either has a bullet or not. It’s not random though. It’s entirely dependent on the exact way you twist the gun chamber and let it roll.

And when you pull the trigger, your death was already predetermined based on how you rolled the chambers to begin with. Not truely random. You don’t enter a “superstate” where you’re both dead and alive. That’s retarded.

In general I think quantum mechanics and it being non deterministic is retarded.
I stroked my cock a random amount of times.

Now I both came and didn’t cum