Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why promiscuous behavior is bad (fakecels, bluepillers, newcels, IT, GTFIH)

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I know, water is wet, but I'm making this rather for newcels and bluepillers in an attempt to get them to understand us.

When a woman sleeps around, it devalues sex. You see, sex should be sort of the end goal of a relationship; a reward, of sorts. For sticking to someone for a while, and being loyal to them, your reward is sex. However, if a woman sleeps around, sex turns from this hard-to-attain thing which is a reward of a man getting in a relationship with her, into something that is (relatively) easier to attain. What is the man's reward for staying in the relationship? Nothing.

By commodifying sex, liberals and feminists aim to devalue relationships. And, for all the sex-havers lurking around, I ask thee: Do you really want this? Do you want to live with the realization that everything you do with your future gf (if you get one, ha ha) is unimportant and you're just another guy she's fucking?

As for us incels, we can at least take part in the joy that comes out of knowing that the sex havers are infighting and ruining themselves.

It also increases the risk of STIs

50% of sexhavers have STIs

sex is pleasurable even if it's not achieved as a reward...
I don't think that a slayer who's fucking a different girl everyday is concerned about this stuff, he just wants to put his penis in a hole because it feels good.

sex is pleasurable even if it's not achieved as a reward...
I don't think that a slayer who's fucking a different girl everyday is concerned about this stuff, he just wants to put his penis in a hole because it feels good.
This is more for the normtard who has to court a girl and get in a relationship with her. By having lots of sex, she devalues the act of sex herself, so the poor normtard does not get his value for being in a relationship with her.

I know, water is wet, but I'm making this rather for newcels and bluepillers in an attempt to get them to understand us.

When a woman sleeps around, it devalues sex. You see, sex should be sort of the end goal of a relationship; a reward, of sorts. For sticking to someone for a while, and being loyal to them, your reward is sex. However, if a woman sleeps around, sex turns from this hard-to-attain thing which is a reward of a man getting in a relationship with her, into something that is (relatively) easier to attain. What is the man's reward for staying in the relationship? Nothing.

By commodifying sex, liberals and feminists aim to devalue relationships. And, for all the sex-havers lurking around, I ask thee: Do you really want this? Do you want to live with the realization that everything you do with your future gf (if you get one, ha ha) is unimportant and you're just another guy she's fucking?

As for us incels, we can at least take part in the joy that comes out of knowing that the sex havers are infighting and ruining themselves.
This world is done for.
FA219733 1D68 413D 91D5 4597FEA97065

Any girlfriend a normie has IS just another guy she's fucking right now and will forget in a few weeks like it never happened.

You should have just mentioned impaired pair-bonding ability due to whores being whores.

You should have just mentioned impaired pair-bonding ability due to whores being whores.
I'm aiming this at normcucks, so I have to tone it down a bit.