Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Why Pregnant Women Get Ultrasounds

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
1726429415324923m 1

5f136-16542786932433-1920.jpg

IntEResting how the mere way something is portrayed via one technology can literally change the way most medical procedures are conducted.

Again, people just want to see what comforts them, not the truth.

An incel in the making :feelskek:

I wonder when they made this change?

The reason is actually because an ultrasound is a much better option. Its faster, easier, and costs less because they would have to pay a radiologist to do an MRI

this shit made my heart rate climb

That dude will start a metal band

Unless aborted

People are so lookist.

that is the most horrifying thing I've ever seen

"pregnant woman" Anyone else feel a certain kind of discomfort when you read this? Like. I'm not the one who is impregnating her, so i don't want to hear about it. That's how I can describe this. I can't be the only one.

"pregnant woman" Anyone else feel a certain kind of discomfort when you read this? Like. I'm not the one who is impregnating her, so i don't want to hear about it. That's how I can describe this. I can't be the only one.
Goddamn cunts if I’m not the one impregnating that stupid vile slut I don’t want to hear about it pregnant holes need to stfu already

View attachment 1269418

IntEResting how the mere way something is portrayed via one technology can literally change the way most medical procedures are conducted.

MRIs are also more expensive and has greater risks of use.

But if there were no risks or dangers, and they were equally affordable, no one would get MRIs anyway, nor would they be encouraged.

Obviously a nigger child

Looks like this emoji lmao
:lul:

View attachment 1269418

Looks goofy asf lol.

Anyway, MRI will probably cause foids to be more genocidal (abortion).

True but population too high anyway
Depends. For places like Africa? Indeed! Infact if not addressed will lead to global warming

Activation of race mixing.

Want me to do a better job? Send me some bitcoins and you can see better results
Im broke nigga
Not a single silver nickle to Thy name

Some of these face look an lot demonic looking?