Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why practically all luxury watches are made in Switzerland?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
People all over the world associate Switzerland with watches, especially luxury brands. Other countries look insignificant compared with Switzerland, even Japan, Germany. Of course, if you want to buy cheap watches, then you can buy Chinese or other crap but they aren't respected manufacturers all around the world.
Why other more rich countries cannot invest in luxury watches? Isn't it about honour? Why Americans, German, Japanese, British, French etc. doesn't feel shame about small country beating them in watch production?
Isn't it so hard to invest billions in watch industry and finally beat some motherfucers from decadent Western Europe? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I guess every country has its own things. Germans have cars while Japanese have entertainment and technology. Switzerland has cheese, banks, and watches.

I guess every country has its own things. Germans have cars while Japanese have entertainment and technology. Switzerland has cheese, banks, and watches.
Germans don't have a monopoly on cars. They share market with Japanese, US, France, China, Italy etc.

Define luxury watches. Is it holy trinity for you, or for example Rolex is luxury too?

There is no point to “luxury watches”. Do they feel more comfy? No they do not. Do they tell time better than a cheap Chinese digital watch? No, they do not.

They are a regular watch with a label that marks up the price a gajillion percent.

Buying almost anything “luxury” is low IQ

Rolex is luxury too.
Well, then what makes Seiko (Japan) or Nomos (Germany) less luxury. TagHeuer, Sinn have lower price tag, but still nice German watch manufacturers.

BTW Rolex is originally British. They moved to Switzerland because of taxation.

IMO there are 2 reasons of swiss omnipresence:

1. Cargo cult. There are very expensive swiss brands that make watches for very few very wealthy individuals. So plebs knows that swiss watch is cool. And if its swiss its just easier to market. Thats how term swiss made was born. It sounds like its made in Switzerland, but in fact even shit watches from malls are somehow swiss made too.

2. Evil swatch corp. They buy manufacturers. They bought Hamilton, Timex and other brands with hood history. And yes now all the stuff is swiss made.

Rolex is as luxury as it gets jfl at “Rolex is luxury too”:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the average Rolex Submariner costs more than your yearly peon wage nowdays :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Everything thats wrong with Rolex brand in one comment

Rolex is as luxury as it gets jfl at “Rolex is luxury too”:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the average Rolex Submariner costs more than your yearly peon wage nowdays :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
How much evil do your kike parents commit in order to afford these things?

Everything happens as the elites want it.
There's probably some market control or secret agreement behind it.
Every thing belongs to the 1% so it never matters to them because in either case all the money goes back to them.

accessories are retarded thing tbh

i heard they have a monopoly on everything watch related.even if you want to start your own company, they own a lot of the stuff and they aren't going to give parts,pieces and the technology needed to competition. also there are barely any watchmakers,and you definitedly need watchmakers to repair your stuff,so as soon as a watchmaker pops along,they get hired quick with better wages then the competition could ever give.

so to compete with them you would need a lot of money to even stand a chance.building a brand when few people even buy luxury watches i imagine must be also incredibly hard.

Luxury goods are how you avoid paying taxes. Put all your money in Swiss bank, fly there, buy watches, then fly back to USA with 6-8 watches worth 30-40k each then sell in USA for less tax than it would be otherwise.

I’m concerned you guys don’t know about this yet.

Luxury goods are how you avoid paying taxes. Put all your money in Swiss bank, fly there, buy watches, then fly back to USA with 6-8 watches worth 30-40k each then sell in USA for less tax than it would be otherwise.

I’m concerned you guys don’t know about this yet.
Sorry we haven’t been engrossed in families that have been wealth maxxing for generations

I was once at a gas station and saw an old rice foid wearing a rectangle watch with DIAMONDS ON IT i think it's called richard mille
and then she went to her BENTLEY CONVERTIBLE:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back