Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why polygamy is favoured in the top

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
The very top chads and stacies will always be in favour of polygamy, not only for the obvious reasons, but also because it will spread the genes of the top chad/s to as many women as possible which will result in there being a higher % of normies in society and less % of idiots and geniuses, who are always disliked in any society.

The truth is that as long as there exists singles in a society, it is a society of animals and not humans, as it can never be as functioning as a society in which everyone is matched up, as is the case with the hasidic jews f.ex.

Everyone is needed in any society, from the lowest street sweepers and even idiot work center-put people (the very dumbest) who can do work that more normal people wouldnt be able to stomach. Polygamy destroys this, as people without looksmatch partners wont have any motivation to do anything. In todays society, they dont give carrots in the form of partner, but the threat of a whip in the form of starvation if you dont slave away despite not having a partner. Its sick. Its not this way because of the women themselves, or normies in general, or the politicians, its the ones in real power, the big landowning nobility and monarchy, who treat city people in general as cattle/tools. I would even go as far as to say that landowners IN GENERAL (not just big landowners), are a people apart from city people, they even consider the lawyers, doctors, top athletes, musicians etc as city cattle. To them, there´s, well them, the ones owning acres of land at the least, and then there´s city cattle. They dont mix in general.

They want you to THINK the days of the feudal game of thrones-like world ended, it never did and it never will. It´s the churchills, spencers, pipers (swedish family), bourbons, windsors, romanov, vasa, medici etc who run the show.

When big corporate people get rich, or politicians or athletes etc, they buy land. And thus become nobility, you dont need titles to be what you essentially are by then.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

What a big cope

If you know of a local landowner with maybe 500 hectares of land, he thinks of his peers only as other landowners and not the rich people in the city, the ones living in big villas even. His landowning neighbours are the humans, city people are NO different than barn cows.

What a big cope
which issue? the one i started with about polygamy or the one in which i jabber on about the culprits about the situation? And dont answer with fucking one "sentence"

The difference of type, not of bank means is what to them separates humans from animals.

which issue? the one i started with about polygamy or the one in which i jabber on about the culprits about the situation? And dont answer with fucking one "sentence"
Polygamy, incels have always existed and always will

It is. Just because something is normal doesnt mean its good.
I know it's not something positive for us bottom men but it's not gonna collapse a society either

They want you to THINK the days of the feudal game of thrones-like world ended, it never did and it never will.

High IQ. The goal has always been slavery — to force commoners to labor for lords. Except today, they have many more refined tools to achieve this goal. Many modern wage slaves don't even realize that they are slaves.

High IQ. The goal has always been slavery — to force commoners to labor for lords. Except today, they have many more refined tools to achieve this goal. Many modern wage slaves don't even realize that they are slaves.
they dont realize it because they raised the living standards for slaves very much in a very short amount of time.

The very top chads and stacies will always be in favour of polygamy, not only for the obvious reasons, but also because it will spread the genes of the top chad/s to as many women as possible which will result in there being a higher % of normies in society and less % of idiots and geniuses, who are always disliked in any society.

The truth is that as long as there exists singles in a society, it is a society of animals and not humans, as it can never be as functioning as a society in which everyone is matched up, as is the case with the hasidic jews f.ex.

I disagree OP.

Chads don't want polygamy because they don't want to financially support women with plural marriage.

What they are in favore of is actually "polyamory" because they want to fuck multiple women, but they don't want to marry them.

Chads actually desire monogamy so that each of the women they impregnate can be financially supported by a cuck husband who will raise chad's children for him.

I disagree OP.

Chads don't want polygamy because they don't want to financially support women with plural marriage.

What they are in favore of is actually "polyamory" because they want to fuck multiple women, but they don't want to marry them.

Chads actually desire monogamy so that each of the women they impregnate can be financially supported by a cuck husband who will raise chad's children for him.
ye i meant that too. i just meant polygamous gene spreading, not family structure. Take a look at my new post: Reality of polygamy and cuck connection. Normies cant Not be cucks. Its not in their favour genetically to be cucks, but they cant help it, they are tools of the society top chad on a genetic lvl.

ye i meant that too. i just meant polygamous gene spreading, not family structure
-gamy is marriage/family, -amory is love/sex

Take a look at my new post: Reality of polygamy and cuck connection. Normies cant Not be cucks. Its not in their favour genetically to be cucks, but they cant help it, they are tools of the society top chad on a genetic lvl.
yeah but it's a Polyandrous Monogamy culture that's the issue here

IE how all the monogamous guys in Victorian England were cucks because all their wives were mistresses to the King whenever he pleased

As rich wealthy Chads become more of a minority as a majority of men become extremely poor, unemployed, or both, a majority of $women$ will flock toward the tiniest minority percentile of men. Of course the majority of men will be reduced to inceldom thus facilitating violent revolution along with a general propensity for violence, but foids don't care because that's just their very nature. $((V))$ :feelsjuice:

[But yes, that's basically why you see polygamy, polyandry, and hookup culture becoming more popular with feminists who now absolutely shun all forms of singular relationship commitment. Whores being whores basically.]:blackpill:

Last edited:
Normies probably barely have souls. Since only chads and incels understand this on a genetic lvl. Normie men are like women in many ways.