Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why philosophers are so depressed and melancholic

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
A lot of philosophymaxxers here and real philosophers are depressed and melancholic becuase we see the world for what it is and how humans are a terrible and deeply flawed species (and we can't do anything about it).

because rotting in your mind is a shit cope

High IQ make you more likely to realise how the world really works, which is depressing and suifuel

A lot of philosophymaxxers here and real philosophers are depressed and melancholic becuase we see the world for what it is and how humans are a terrible and deeply flawed species (and we can't do anything about it).
I can relate. It sometimes feel sad when I think about the fact that I will never experience true love. I just have to cope harder to deal with it.

I can relate. It sometimes feel sad when I think about the fact that I will never experience true love. I just have to cope harder to deal with it.
indeed

They see the world through magnifying glasses

When we accept blackpill we are inkwell, but when chad is even slightly nihilist he is great philosopher

Because they can see thru the bullshit of the matrix

They think too much.