Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why People Hate Incels

Enigmaz

Enigmaz

Recruit
★★★★

1. People need something to hate: Its in human nature to hate and what better group for them to hate than the incels who are at the bottom of the pyramid/food-chain. 2. Society doesn't actually know what incels are: They think every murderer/school-shooter is an incel not only that but even chads like Henry Cavil have been called incel. In arguments they use incel as a rebuttal, so if you get called an incel in an argument you are most likely in the right and way smarter than your opponent. 3. No famous icon/famous person for incels (except Elliot Rodger): My hypothesis is that normies are sheep they will listen to these famous people just look at ads and commercials famous people everywhere. If we had someone like Keanu Reeves as our icon I bet incel hate will go down tremendously. These are the only points I can think of now, there may be more. TLDR: READ you ebay ape.​

people don't like incels because:

1. ugly

2. autistic

3. edgelords

4. feds on this forum

Because they are told to by the media which is controlled by the Jews.

1. People need something to hate: Its in human nature to hate and what better group for them to hate than the incels who are at the bottom of the pyramid/food-chain. 2. Society doesn't actually know what incels are: They think every murderer/school-shooter is an incel not only that but even chads like Henry Cavil have been called incel. In arguments they use incel as a rebuttal, so if you get called an incel in an argument you are most likely in the right and way smarter than your opponent. 3. No famous icon/famous person for incels (except Elliot Rodger): My hypothesis is that normies are sheep they will listen to these famous people just look at ads and commercials famous people everywhere. If we had someone like Keanu Reeves as our icon I bet incel hate will go down tremendously. These are the only points I can think of now, there may be more. TLDR: READ you ebay ape.​

George Clooney and Jack Black have told you who to vote for nigger

Any category at the bottom of a social hierarchy is usually despised. But in the particular case of incels, there's more: we are willing to ascend. In other words, we don't know our place or at least we don't want to stick to it. That is very frowned upon because it threatens said hierarchy i.e. order.

Jew propaganda, confusing us with redpillers & PUAs, and general dislike for low-status males like us.

Any category at the bottom of a social hierarchy is usually despised. But in the particular case of incels, there's more: we are willing to ascend. In other words, we don't know our place or at least we don't want to stick to it. That is very frowned upon because it threatens said hierarchy i.e. order.
this + people just like making fun of virgins

Why People Hate Incels

1. they don't know how to properly format their posts on .is

2 minutes of hate