Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why people hate evangelion?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
It is perhaps my favorite anime and one of the few works that really changed the way I see the world.

I thought it was well-liked? I haven't ever seen the hate online

Boring ass anime. Very overhyped for less than mediocre plot

I'm surprised you found it boring. Though tbh I went into it originally wanting the more philosophical stuff so maybe that's why I enjoyed it

i don't hate, but i don't like it, it's boring and the mc is a fag

Its not a shounen

It's one of the most popular Anime's

this tbh, the anime would have been good if it was Shinji killing and fighting the angels like a sort of anime version of pacific rim or Godzilla

I'm surprised you found it boring. Though tbh I went into it originally wanting the more philosophical stuff so maybe that's why I enjoyed it
The philosophical shit I like but that was just an ass version of OG gundam.

I only care about teh girls and their sexy ass skin suits, also shinji is a faggot

plot doesn't flow consistently. it's a clusterfuck trainwreck.

gay retarded meaningless schizo ending

it's overrated imo but nonetheless decent

but to be fair my pfp is from Attack on Titan so what I do know?

It also has insufferable characters, awful story, with low iq christcuckism mental masturbation and very badly looking fights with the weakest mech design i have ever seen, actually they are not even mechs but a lanky flesh slaves but who cares everything about that anime screams LAME except ost. When i'm saying i want old anime back i would never want to go back to the dogshit Evangelion tv anime/movies. Other overhyped garbage anime is Lain what a massive waste of time, not only it's bad but also outdated with it's setting showing internet as something profound but also pseudointellectual themes.

i actually really liked evangelion, and i didn't know people hated it, but i thought the "message" of the whole thing was retarded and basic and the ending felt rushed. if the last few episodes were better and more thought-out it would drastically improve the show.

i just find it weird mc ok with risking his life fighting with no reward, if u only guy saving the world there should be nothing u lack tbh

Is it really hated? Thought everyone says it's a masterpiece because muh animation and muh deep plot with philosophy and religion references kek

they hate Shinji cause he's a "coward" but he's not

People don't.

souryuu asuka langley ayanami rei and ikari shinji neon genesis evangelion drawn by rick par

why? i want cool mc like most shonen have not whiny bitches
Such a normalfag opinion to have. shinji is not a some whiny fag he literally faces down threats unconceivable to human mind, he's mindraped by the angels multiple times and dude just keeps going. no surprise the 14 year old kid who has to face down these threats or die cries on the occasion sometimes.

Last edited:
Such a normalfag opinion to have. shinji is not a some whiny fag he literally faces down threats unconceivable to human mind, he's mindraped by the angels multiple times and dude just keeps going. no surprise the 14 year old kid who has to face down these threats or die cries on the occasion sometimes.
wait i just noticed you are bejita fag, of course whiny bitches don't bother you...

fiction is FICTION, it does not need to be real, who cares if he's 14? jotaro kujo was 17 and literally carried the burden of saving his mother and travel to fight ghosts and vampires

wait i just noticed you are bejita fag, of course whiny bitches don't bother you...

fiction is FICTION, it does not need to be real, who cares if he's 14? jotaro kujo was 17 and literally carried the burden of saving his mother and travel to fight ghosts and vampires
Fictional characters don't have to act inhuman you fucking retarded GrAY. Can't handle a man showing emotion? what are you a fucking woman?

Last edited:
I think he's missing the point of the show

Fictional characters don't have to act inhuman you fucking retarded GrAY. Can't handle a man showing emotion? what are you a fucking woman?
my hero jotaro cried too, but he never bitched

Jotaro was born a Chad mogger with guts

the biblical reference has no sense in this anime. The creator admit they just find it "exotic" to put it
I know that but I enjoyed the actual philosophical ideas presented in the show. The religious stuff was just kinda there for aesthetic kek

Evangelion is awesome and is a must to watch. But you need to be 15-18 yo to get the most of it. Problems raised there are teen-specific IMO. So you don't like it if you're 25 or older. Its not because its bad, its just you're too old for this.

how did it change?
I finished watching Evangelion at the same time I was starting to overcome my depression (even though it may not seem like it, I'm nothing today compared to how sad I was in the past) the end of evangelion, until shinji learns to love himself is very interesting to me, the anime in general is very calming

I finished watching Evangelion at the same time I was starting to overcome my depression (even though it may not seem like it, I'm nothing today compared to how sad I was in the past) the end of evangelion, until shinji learns to love himself is very interesting to me, the anime in general is very calming
lifefuel

Shinji is stupid nigger

Don't like the fact that Shinji has all these teen-love girls all interested in him.

It's jealousy for me, not afraid to admit it.