Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why people accuse each other so easily on this site?

Sparkelz

Sparkelz

Greycel
I made a post asking what is your jobs and i get called foid or agent. Why would even any sane person except retarded IT users come here as none incels? Also I locked my profile so people won't use what I say against like reddit. Btw I'm 24 and college uni student studying computer programming.

I made a post asking what is your jobs and i get called foid or agent. Why would even any sane person except retarded IT users come here as none incels? Also I locked my profile so people won't use what I day against like reddit. Btw I'm 24 and college uni student studying computer programming
you will get the paranoia if you are a truecel, just wait

You have very low post count + an account that was made relatively "late" + you asked a fed question.

I came here from reddit after subs like truevrigin and circlejerk got banned(I got introduced to inceldome from there). then someone commented hymen punched or something on my profile so I never came back for a while. Then reddit kept banning sub after sub now here I am. Also why would feds come here?