Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why peolpe are always blaming my personality?

ROAoverlord

ROAoverlord

Banned
-
Every time I'm told, that the only reason in my virginity and loneliness is my """shitty""" and """hateful""" personality. That I always have """mean eyes""", and that I'm always grumpy.
BUT HERE IS ONLY OLNY ONE QUESTION:
HOW THE FUCK THOSE CUM DUMPSTERS CAN DETECT MY "BAD" PERSONALITY ON TINDER???
I don't have any hateful stuff in my bio, I look relaxed on my photos.
I just don't understand...

Every time I'm told, that the only reason in my virginity and loneliness is my """shitty""" and """hateful""" personality. That I always have """mean eyes""", and that I'm always grumpy.
Dude these foids think they own every fucking thing, but soon they will hit the biological wall and then fucking die with roast beef

If you are not tall, get more confident
If your jaw is bad, get better personality

but soon they will hit the biological wall
IDK about that, dude. In my country men are desperate enough to chase all that left over trash dingle mothers, land whales, etc

Dude these foids think they own every fucking thing, but soon they will hit the biological wall and then fucking die with roast beef
Wall is cope

hate to break it to you but thats one the biggest redpill copes by MSTOW.

cope. 50 yr fat wrinkled roastie smv >>>> 25 yr old white normie male smv

Wheatwaffle's has mentioned the spectrum yes? I believe in some of the red pill but I'm mostly black pill
A 65 year old ugly grandma would mog a normie, there's no wall for women. The only "wall" that exists is the inability for women to get/settle down with Chad as they get older.

The Foids are heartless and have a sense of entitlment and in reality they all are a POS

you're ugly because don't try

you are an incel :soy:

Personality is IT cope. They know very well that outside of this forum, nobody knows how we all are. Most of the people perceive us as shy, docile and reserved people.
No foid can ever conceive that I am a misogynist in real life. They actually tend to feel more safe around me than the men whom they find creepy (dark skinned men).

How are we defining the wall? Because many foids mostly do hit a point where their looks suddenly fade BUT it doesn't stop them from getting Chad dick.
If there looks go down and they still fuck chad, it’s irrelevant.

How are we defining the wall? Because many foids mostly do hit a point where their looks suddenly fade BUT it doesn't stop them from getting Chad dick.

If there looks go down and they still fuck chad, it’s irrelevant.
I doubt theres that many post wall 40 yo foids still getting pumped and dumped by chad. For one thing it probably makes them feel like a failure in life. At least it should. Thats just as sorry as us inkwells.

easy. It's not about politeness, since if it was, they wouldn't criticize your personality. It is because they don't want to have to ackonwledge they are shallow and feel like a bad person if it is coming from a foid. They don't want to have to deal with feeling guilty and so they make up excuses about being able to "detect" bad personality based on photos. If chad had the grumpy eyes, girls would say he is brooding and so mysterious.

If it is coming from a moid, it is because they don't want to acknowledge that women judge them in that way. They are just in denial because it gives them less anxiety