Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why of all places are incels venting to IT about their problems and not other subforums?

what a cuck LOOOOOOL

I cringed so hard reading this lmao

He doesn't seem to realise what IT are about. They'll never have good intentions when addressing him. Their advice will be geared more towards keeping him in the same situation while simply sounding nice. In the minds of IT, he's already "tainted" and therefore deserves only suffering and death. They will try to ensure these outcomes. An incel asking IT for help is like a black person asking the KKK for help.

Poor guy is hurting and doesnt know any better.
Hes so desperate for positive attention that he will go humiliate himself to redditors just in the hopes that he might get a pat on the back from them, "youre one of the good incels sweaty, you dont hate women". Obviously hes delusional if he thinks this is a response he'd get.

They are all laughing at him for being such a pathetic incel in their eyes. And we're laughing at him for being a cuck in our eyes.

In his attempt to get a scrap of positive attention, he is getting dunked on from both sides. Congrats fellow cel, see you back on this site 2 days from now

He doesn't seem to realise what IT are about. They'll never have good intentions when addressing him. Their advice will be geared more towards keeping him in the same situation while simply sounding nice. In the minds of IT, he's already "tainted" and therefore deserves only suffering and death. They will try to ensure these outcomes. An incel asking IT for help is like a black person asking the KKK for help.
Its brutal, They will literally cook him alive and send him on the wrong course, I feel for the guy but going on IT about it is a bit dumb to say the least, These people hate us, Surrendering to the enemy?

Its brutal, They will literally cook him alive and send him on the wrong course, I feel for the guy but going on IT about it is a bit dumb to say the least, These people hate us, Surrendering to the enemy?
IT are only interested in reject death. Guys going to get half assed bullshit shilled to him designed to sabotage him further.

IT are only interested in reject death. Guys going to get half assed bullshit shilled to him designed to sabotage him further.
Ive seen IT wish death upon incels before, I dont trust the whole collective they are.

Ive seen IT wish death upon incels before, I dont trust the whole collective they are.
They've repeatedly done it tbh. For years. I've lots count as to how many of them would PM me with similar sentiments. They celebrate whenever they successfully manage to bully someone into suicide.

I don't understand why these people ask help from people who make fun of them all the time. I wish he could talk to me. It is a really bad idea to talk to those bullies.

He's a retarded pedofile and a faggot, who cares??

I love the first reply btw. specifically the part where she said "yes women do say they want nice guys and then stick with abusive men, we're flawed we make mistakes" no bitch you're liars, you like to lie, you like virtue signalling and repeating media-fed bullshit as your talking points because the truth is that she's just an evil slut who enables criminals and thugs to satisfy her whorish impulses.

Oh wow they tell him to go therapy, talk to some shitlib woman who gives the same retarded bluepilled advice IT will give except it's gonna cost you 50 bucks an hour?
Happy Lets Go GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

The worst part of therapy and IT is that your well being is bottom of the priority list, let's say they had a crystal ball and they knew that if you became a drug dealer you would ascend? They wouldn't fucking tell you. Or they knew that if you voted Trump somehow hypothetically you would ascend? They would never tell you. These people care more about 1 less vote for the evil orange nazi than about you ever getting your dick wet, but you deserve this dogwater advice because you asked a bunch of retarded evil redditors for it.

Last edited: