Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why nt matters

W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
Something I learned while chadfishing is that even chad can fuck up if he says something stupid or lame. I’ve had girls unmatch my chad if I said something they didn’t like. Maybe I didn’t use a chaddy enough chad. The more chaddy they are the more leeway foids give them to be socially retarded, but nt matters even for chad

a legit chad can do no wrong, you probably used a white HTN

and also only ugly people are non NT, ive almost never seen anyone who was at least normal looking and a sperg

and also only ugly people are non NT, ive almost never seen anyone who was at least normal looking and a sperg
Massive cope. One of my friends was chadlite tier yet never got anywhere near a foid, the answer to why is obvious.

Massive cope. One of my friends was chadlite tier yet never got anywhere near a foid, the answer to why is obvious.
1. you probably cant rate for shit GrAYwad
2. he could be gay
3. you used only one example
4. i see more people than most basement dwelling spergs here

Damn so it be over for me even if I was a Chadlite :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

It’s because the other Chad/s she was talking to already arranged a fuck meetup and she had no time to pussyfoot around with you. You have to be quick and push for the fuck from the getgo like a true Chad otherwise you’ll just be left behind like a cuck while a few true Chads already saw her pussy and showed their cocks to her in video Chat or more likely, met up to fuck irl

For me NT Pill isn’t even a theory . I’ve seen it with my own eyes . However , I don’t believe it’s good enough to pull a foid as I’ve seen . It’s good to orbit a foid . Meaning you have to compete with other NT men and go out constantly and take pictures . That’s why on Instagram you’ll always see a few foids and a bunch of soy cucks who try to act civil and virtue signal but all just want the pussy and will stab each others back :soy: in the process .

I think NT is good for making social connections and joining social groups .
That’s why even when I height mog and even face mog some Low tier normie men , they have friends and go out on weekends to hang out while I rot here alone and lonely on weekends .
Based and NTpilled

1. you probably cant rate for shit GrAYwad
2. he could be gay
3. you used only one example
4. i see more people than most basement dwelling spergs here
agree on 4 point, many don't realize that retards, disabled are ugly, short, poor

for example even uglyrichfag can improve genes of offspring by marrying good looking women

really many don't understand that non NT chads are in practice a goldfish
@Mecoja

a legit chad can do no wrong, you probably used a white HTN

chadfishing is one of the most blackpilling experiences

Is water essential for our survival?