Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why not work?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
The way I see life is that there's no point trying if you're not gonna be a millionaire in the sense that once your rich, you can freely do more things and have a very flexible life but if you're just working a regular job and let's say earn about 50k a year, then you have income tax, bills, mortgage and no free time cause your wagecucking the whole week. Im interested to know what the reason is for some of the brothers here who choose not to work.

I can’t physically do it and it’s not something I have to do.

Agreed, I dont get why some cucks have the need to pressure people to work if they don't want to.

Because a lot of guys get antagonistic over it and end up sounding irrational. I think part of it is that they wanted others to suffer as they have and resent those who see through work or don’t have to.

- regular job
- 50k a year
pick one tbh

Health bills etc wouldn make worth it and as I need to recover a lot, I might just sui then.
JFL at wagecucking as mentally ill person.

Last edited:
Because a lot of guys get antagonistic over it and end up sounding irrational. I think part of it is that they wanted others to suffer as they have and resent those who see through work or don’t have to.
True
- regular job
- 50k a year
pick one tbh

Health bills etc wouldn make worth it and as I need to recover a lot, I might just sui then.
JFL at wagecucking as mentally ill person.
Also the fact that you're still under the system and everything you do, (((they))) will take

I physically can´t because I have a throat problem so it´s impossible for me to eat a meal in the 20 minute lunch break, I tried working in the past but was punished with extra work because and I quote "it wasn´t fair to my colleagues that I had 10-15 minutes longer lunch break" Even though I didn´t relax at all like they were able to and even with the extra time I couldn´t get enough calories down to function throughout the day.

Also I don´t want to work I don´t see the point in working 8-10 hours a day 5 days a week for the rest of my life while only having 2 days a week to recuperate. And as @Gyros_Pretcel said "and need to recover a lot" I need that too, two days off ain´t gonna cut it.

I physically can´t because I have a throat problem so it´s impossible for me to eat a meal in the 20 minute lunch break, I tried working in the past but was punished with extra work because and I quote "it wasn´t fair to my colleagues that I had 10-15 minutes longer lunch break" Even though I didn´t relax at all like they were able to and even with the extra time I couldn´t get enough calories down to function throughout the day.

Also I don´t want to work I don´t see the point in working 8-10 hours a day 5 days a week for the rest of my life while only having 2 days a week to recuperate. And as @Gyros_Pretcel said "and need to recover a lot" I need that too, two days off ain´t gonna cut it.
Exactly and then society comes and makes us look like the lazy ones when we know the end game, we know none of it matters, we have our reasons, the wagecuck slaves to his death but we are free men literally.

Who is paying for you not to work?

Exactly and then society comes and makes us look like the lazy ones when we know the end game, we know none of it matters, we have our reasons, the wagecuck slaves to his death but we are free men literally.
That is what I hate too when people use the term "lazy" because I don´t want to work, I wish we lived in the age of hunters and gathers that is a work day I could see myself doing 8-10 hours a day because it is so fulfilling jobs on the other hand isn´t and it doesn´t matter what the job is whether it is working at Mc Donalds, Lawyer, salesman etc. these are still unnatural environments for humans to be in, in contrary to being out in nature literally working to get food and water instead of earning fictional money to buy the stuff in a grocery store. Anyone who ever has hunted or gone fishing knows how fulfilling it is to catch your fish and cook it and it even tastes better because you WORKED for it not just paid for it, paying for food it like a microtransaction where you just instantly get what you want instead of spending hours waiting for the fish to bite or the pray to come.

I'll work as I'll be making six-figures in the chosen STEMcel field, enough to afford the surgeries to attempt ascension as well as self-reliability and more access to copes.

I would work if I earned 50k year. That just doesn't happen here

I don't have to. Yet. I'm living off my savings while studycelling.

I don't find it rewarding. I would like to buy a home (an apartment or even a house), but the prices are ridiculous and I try to avoid (((loans))). I had more motivation to wageslave if I could get more money or if prices for homes weren't that terribly high.

Working and having enough to support yourself is far preferable to being a hopeless neet that cant do anything by himself and has nothing. Most non entry level jobs pay more than enough for one. All you need as a childless incel

That is what I hate too when people use the term "lazy" because I don´t want to work, I wish we lived in the age of hunters and gathers that is a work day I could see myself doing 8-10 hours a day because it is so fulfilling jobs on the other hand isn´t and it doesn´t matter what the job is whether it is working at Mc Donalds, Lawyer, salesman etc. these are still unnatural environments for humans to be in, in contrary to being out in nature literally working to get food and water instead of earning fictional money to buy the stuff in a grocery store. Anyone who ever has hunted or gone fishing knows how fulfilling it is to catch your fish and cook it and it even tastes better because you WORKED for it not just paid for it, paying for food it like a microtransaction where you just instantly get what you want instead of spending hours waiting for the fish to bite or the pray to come.
Definitely, the feeling of having gone and done something and be instantly rewarded is 10 times better then getting a shitty paycheck at the end of a month. When I used to work in mcdonalds, I hated every minute, never again will I put myself in a position like this.

Working and having enough to support yourself is far preferable to being a hopeless neet that cant do anything by himself and has nothing. Most non entry level jobs pay more than enough for one. All you need as a childless incel

A neet with NEETbuxx is better than most jobs out there, it's just not worth working.
I don't have to. Yet. I'm living off my savings while studycelling.

I don't find it rewarding. I would like to buy a home (an apartment or even a house), but the prices are ridiculous and I try to avoid (((loans))). I had more motivation to wageslave if I could get more money or if prices for homes weren't that terribly high.
Once you pull out a loan that's basically signing your deathwish.

Theres no way I could work a normal job. Plus I love being NEET

I wish I didn't have to work

Definitely.

Definitely, the feeling of having gone and done something and be instantly rewarded is 10 times better then getting a shitty paycheck at the end of a month. When I used to work in mcdonalds, I hated every minute, never again will I put myself in a position like this.
Agree.

A71

I cannot work if there are no jobs available.

because my parents support me and fund all my copes. why would i work in such a situation? i can’t imagine going out FIVE times a day, working for hours upon hours. jesus christ, the very thought of it makes me nervous.

because my parents support me and fund all my copes. why would i work in such a situation? i can’t imagine going out FIVE times a day, working for hours upon hours. jesus christ, the very thought of it makes me nervous.
it will be over for u when your parents are gone, unless u inherit a house and millions

I was on Social Security disability for 3 years. I was playing Steam games 17 hours a day everyday. I gave myself atrophy in my legs because I was sitting at the computer for hours on end. I played Counter-Strike Global offensive for 72 hours straight before.

After 3 years I got burnt out of the disability lifestyle. I now work security.

All I have to do is sit in my car, and watch empty construction sites at night. It's hardly work, but I find getting a paycheck to be more fulfilling than being handed a check by Social Security.

I do miss all my free time. Because now I have no time for gaming, or myself.

I was on Social Security disability for 3 years. I was playing Steam games 17 hours a day everyday. I gave myself atrophy in my legs because I was sitting at the computer for hours on end. I played Counter-Strike Global offensive for 72 hours straight before.

All I have to do is sit in my car, and watch empty construction sites at night. It's hardly work, but I find getting a paycheck to be more fulfilling than being handed a check by Social Security.

At least you dont work in retail or McDonald's like other wagecucks, Security is pretty good

Just spend 8 hours a day working to make money for some Chad theory.

Wagecucking is hell.

I'm choosing a high paying profession, only so I can pay off all my plastic surgery.

You are very lucky, it's hell indeed. I'm lucky I don't have to do it right now, my family situation is also not bad. But I've already worked like 6 times and all of them were terrible.

I work because I won't be able to neet forever, out of anger, fueled by hate

Why be a slave if I don't have to?

You can work for society through different means though if you prefer NEETing. Most work today is bullshit jobs anyway.

Educate yourself about our current age and you are already two steps ahead of most your fellow citizens obligations. Just as an example, besides volunteer work.

i'm 16 so I don't really see the point of working in a job where most of my co-workers are older then me. And I'll likely get paid close to minimum wage.

I was a NEET for two years from ages 21-23. I really miss that time but my lifestyle was subsidized by my family, now I live alone and have to work 70 hours a week to get by.

I wish I could be NEET. I hate my job so much at times. If my life continues like this I’m sure by age 50 I’ll be dead from a heartattack im sure. I’ve been living like this for 5 years.

>aspie
>degenerate society that should burn
>decreasing wages, ai takeover
>inheritance backup

no thx boyo

unnatural environments for humans to be in.
Cities and corporate environments in a nutshell. When there are too many people, competition for resources becomes intense. It's unnatural for tons of people to be packed in like sardines.

Cities and corporate environments in a nutshell. When there are too many people, competition for resources becomes intense. It's unnatural for tons of people to be packed in like sardines.
I wish I could have lived on Earth back when there were only a few million people in the whole world not 7.5 billion.

I'm afraid that my years of suppressed rage will unleash all at once.