Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why not to commit suicide?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Why do you live?

I am distracted.

Because I fuck JBs on a daily

not NT enough to sui

I just hope I will be able to see something interesting before dying...
I think you could call "curiosity" what keeps me alive.

Too much of a pussy. I hope one day I find the strength to do it.

Because the brain is very selfish and wants to life, despite all the shits.

I'm afraid to do it, Ive been close several times, hoepfully I succeed this year

I don't have the courage.

Reminder to live stream it guys.

The foids will win if I kill myself.

I want to live long enough to see what other false flags the Jews are going to stage on humanity and if they'll launch the ET hoax invasion at some point to bring in their NWO.

So even though in our kinds of communities ie Wizards and incels our lives are often shit, I still feel there is plenty of interesting reasons to stick around for a while yet and see what happens.

I want to live long enough to see what other false flags the Jews are going to stage on humanity and if they'll launch the ET hoax invasion at some point to bring in their NWO.

So even though in our kinds of communities ie Wizards and incels our lives are often shit, I still feel there is plenty of interesting reasons to stick around for a while yet and see what happens.
People are predicting November 23rd Seattle, looking at predictive programming

I want to play video games, piss off normies and watch the world burn.

People are predicting November 23rd Seattle, looking at predictive programming

Is that date a Jewish holiday or something?

My old youtube cult leader Rassisten was great about knowing basically all of their holidays and sicko rituals.

I think my old cult believed and may of even pointed out current and ancient false flags that always seemed to coincide with these Jewish "holidays".

Im scared of hell. Even though it probably doesn't exist. If I 100% knew there was no after life I would kill myself immediately.

Is that date a Jewish holiday or something?

My old youtube cult leader Rassisten was great about knowing basically all of their holidays and sicko rituals.

I think my old cult believed and may of even pointed out current and ancient false flags that always seemed to coincide with these Jewish "holidays".
November 3rd*sorry. From this video

I like the earth, just not the society. Why would I kill myself because society wants me to? I could go deep into nature and live my life in a handmade log cabin. Its possible, but nothings possible once youre dead. Except hell

To see the Beta Uprising.

if i was brave i would commit