Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why not let yourself go

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Staying lean didnt do shit for me, So i just let my belly grow and grow and grow over the past 4 years after getting rejected by women at my fittest, Im tired of trying to please people, If they dont like me fine, I didnt choose my shit genetics. Imma enjoy the best food copes there is and they can keep complain oh you arent taking care of my body? Well no shit, YOU DIDNT LIKE MY BODY WHEN IT WAS AT IT FITTEST EITHER STUPID NORMIES, SO WTF IM GONNA DO HUH?

Nah, Im just gonna do what i gotta do and let my haters be ignored, Im tired man, If im not entitled to coochie, Then their not entitled to tell me how my body is supposed to be if they dont even LIEK ME AT MY FITTEST!

i cant go with shit diet because it feels too bad

same. i was actually in pretty good shape about a year ago (lean)

but now i just don't fucking care anymore and im getting a little fat

I would agree if my stupid job didn't force me to be fit and only reward fitness

Staying lean didnt do shit for me, So i just let my belly grow and grow and grow over the past 4 years after getting rejected by women at my fittest, Im tired of trying to please people, If they dont like me fine, I didnt choose my shit genetics. Imma enjoy the best food copes there is and they can keep complain oh you arent taking care of my body? Well no shit, YOU DIDNT LIKE MY BODY WHEN IT WAS AT IT FITTEST EITHER STUPID NORMIES, SO WTF IM GONNA DO HUH?

Nah, Im just gonna do what i gotta do and let my haters be ignored, Im tired man, If im not entitled to coochie, Then their not entitled to tell me how my body is supposed to be if they dont even LIEK ME AT MY FITTEST!
Because I want to enjoy other copes without pain. And it's better to have something to look forward to, like tasty dinner when you're hungry. If you eat all day, it gets boring fast.

I like to see small and incesions in the mirror, that's why I don't want to go fat

letting myself go would have the opposite effect. Id eat nothing and drink black coffee all day and eventually have auschwitz tier body