Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why normies thinks suicide is cowardly?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★★★★
It really takes massive balls to kill yourself, living is much easier then killing yourself(sure there's some exceptions to it) no matter how much fucked up your life is, your survival instincts are too strong and still wants you to live and fighting with your own survival instincts and knowing you will never return and how permanent the decision is but you still do it is really an act of courage.

The reason why normies tell you this is because they want you to exist and make you suffer and watch how much better they are doing compared to you. They want us to keep living so that they can feel that they mog someone.

Even the ITfags don't want us dead, in reality they would be quite sad and unhappy if all .is user roped today.

Tl;dr: roping is a act of courage and normies just don't want to end their mogging that's why they call it cowardly.

I'd love to see how long they last in a trucel's shoes

It isn't, actually what it does it proves your innerself that you aren't pussy

I'd love to see how long they last in a trucel's shoes
They will likely keep suffering because survival instincts are always difficult to deal with and normies hate difficulty yk

normies say dumb shit because they heard someone else say it

suicide sounds bad and cowardice sounds bad and selfishness sounds bad

therefore suicide = cowardly = selfish

Monstruousdog

Juts see how a normie react when the wife he has been betabuxxing for a decade leave him and understand they, like foids, should not be listened to. You should observe what they do not what they say

I'm surprised we don't celebrate these people for having the balls to end their entire existence, I mainly think the government and corporations vilify it because less money for them and less workers to leech from then it became normalized in soyciety's consciousness

Last edited:
I'm surprised we don't celebrate these people for having the balls to end their entire existence, I mainly think the government and corporations vilify it because less money for them and less workers to leech from
Like you are going to tell me the man that was so miserable and did something about it was a coward? He was more brave than any politician/CEO that's ever existed

Like you are going to tell me the man that was so miserable and did something about it was a coward? He was more brave than any politician/CEO that's ever existed
Can't agree more

I'm surprised we don't celebrate these people for having the balls to end their entire existence, I mainly think the government and corporations vilify it because less money for them and less workers to leech from then it became normalized in soyciety's consciousness
This is the only place that actually respects the saints who roped and we should do it more often. Even if the person is offline for many years and made a post but there isn't specific confirmation,we should still assume them that they roped.

@Dneum912 you are still going on?

People just say that to shame you out of killing yourself tbh. (((They))) say suicide is bad so normies parrot.

Same reason why whenever people online talk about being suicidal they spam links to hotlines as if that'll do anything kek.

They virtue signal like they always do

If you are a stranger they don't give a shit
If you are their friend/family, You were just a pawn that got lost and that makes them angry