Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why normies hate us

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Ever since it has become socially unacceptable to be homophobic or racist, normies have desperately been wanting to find something to project their monkey hatred on. We can see this throughout history, there was always a hated group in every era that the normies of those times hated because humans are very tribal. It’s always us vs them or my tribe vs your tribe because that’s how humans evolved to be. We value the ones that fit in with the social norms of the “tribe” and ostracize the ones who don’t as they would most likely burden us. It’s almost a psychological need to want to hate a group or person and in the 21st century the group which is the most hated are incels.

We crave attention, and we certainly won't get any attention via pity. Fear is the only tool that works for us, and rando shooters have seen to it that the message is broadcast, even if we really didn't have anything to do with it.

Nothing new, I hate normies because they hated me and still hate me. I hope all of them will die after taking the wrong drugs from a dealer and suffering for a couple months, so much, they will not be able to kill themselfs because they will lost all their strenght

Nothing new, I hate normies because they hated me and still hate me. I hope all of them will die after taking the wrong drugs from a dealer and suffering for a couple months, so much, they will not be able to kill themselfs because they will lost all their strenght
You have every right to feel that way. Anyone who hates us needs to be hated in return.

You shouldnt Care About the hate of Others . You should Care About your Own Hate.

Who cares if normies hate incels

They are animals

I've read about non-neurotypicality not mixing well with neurodivergent folks. So, that's one of the very many causes of this widespread hatred. Also, mainstream media and its bashing on socially inept people doesn't help, actually.

I just don't care. Of course, I will not deny my mental breakdowns when being over my computer: I got banned from Debate Incels. The aforementioned server was, in fact, full of normie-ish people, and incel-hating females.