Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why normies feels regret after cooming?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Veteran
Seriously why? I never understood it, they probably doesn't feel regret after cumming inside their gf or smth but I've heard every normie feels bad after nutting out. What do you think the reason is?

It
Seriously why? I never understood it, they probably doesn't feel regret after cumming inside their gf or smth but I've heard every normie feels bad after nutting out. What do you think the reason is?
It's probably because they had to wack off since they can't get real sex ath the moment. It probably hurts their ego.

And you dont?

I don’t even feel regret anymore I just feel tireder. wouldn’t regret taking a piss or a shit so I shouldn’t regret busting a nut lol.

Nuts are busted whether I like it or not if I do nofap like a cuck and deny myself of pleasure my body will still coom and dream of hot foids in my sleep because the pent up drive for sex still lives rent free in my head. Can’t escape sexuality.

I don’t want to be thinking of hot foids for the whole day and I don’t want to be thinking of not touching my cock for the whole day I’d rather get it over and done with.

Almost everyone does, this isnt a normie exclusive trait

Wasted cum + time.

i stopped feeling regret after cooming. its what human males do. we COOm. whatever.

Because of prolactin, the natural mechanism to prevent you from dying by unstoppable masturbation. It should be a normal thing if you have a normal brain.

Because of prolactin, the natural mechanism to prevent you from dying by unstoppable masturbation. It should be a normal thing if you have a normal brain.
I feel bad even with wet dreams, specially with my OCD obsession with checking my verbal fluency and memory after every teardrop "of mine". I hate it, I hate masturbation and I hate all that nofap bullshit that made my mind since my 15. My life would be ways better jerking off without all that cyclejerking pseudoscientific fact disseminated able to mess with me, while leaving rent-free inside even if I'm not cumming.

Can your brain tell the difference between masturbation ejaculation and sex ejaculation?

Can your brain tell the difference between masturbation ejaculation and sex ejaculation?
Broscience says yes but I haven't seen anything more concrete backing this. But I could be wrong.

I don’t even feel regret anymore I just feel tireder. wouldn’t regret taking a piss or a shit so I shouldn’t regret busting a nut lol.

Nuts are busted whether I like it or not if I do nofap like a cuck and deny myself of pleasure my body will still coom and dream of hot foids in my sleep because the pent up drive for sex still lives rent free in my head. Can’t escape sexuality.

I don’t want to be thinking of hot foids for the whole day and I don’t want to be thinking of not touching my cock for the whole day I’d rather get it over and done with.
factual and accurate, get the job done then continue to cope with whatever you have

Probably is, it's too weird to be true
Reeks of nofap nonsense. If chad gets a handjob from a girl and an incel jerks himself off, they're both masturbation but one involves another person. I doubt the dopamine receptors can tell the difference.

Last edited:
Reeks of nofap sense. If chad gets a handjob from a girl and an incel jerks himself off, they're both masturbation but one involves another person. I doubt the dopamine receptors can tell the difference.
yeah, cooming is sex without a hoe's hole/handjob:feelscry:

Reeks of nofap nonsense. If chad gets a handjob from a girl and an incel jerks himself off, they're both masturbation but one involves another person. I doubt the dopamine receptors can tell the difference.
Yeah that's why no fap is also bullshit cuz there is no benefit of abstaining from sex so how there gonna be anything for quitting fap

Yes, because we can (although not all time) have another stimulus by serotonin and oxytocin, the passion neurotransmitter (and not only by endorphins and dopamine). This is why prostitutes are so problematic for incels: timed sex, limited emotions, lack of involvement, etc. The brain can't feel much difference in cooming with fap or sex with an unwanted person, but does for oneitis and highly attractive persons. Have you ever feel a female smell, even though faked with perfume and far away, and instantly got goosebumps with a pleasurable pain in the heart (occasioned by endorphin as a trigger and other endogenous opioids) after imagining at least touching that girl? That's psychical attraction, something that masturbation can't emulate in the same intensity.

Yes, because we can (although not all time) have another stimulus by serotonin and oxytocin, the passion neurotransmitter (and not only by endorphins and dopamine). This is why prostitutes are so problematic for incels: timed sex, limited emotions, lack of involvement, etc. The brain can't feel much difference in cooming with fap or sex with an unwanted person, but does for oneitis and highly attractive persons. Have you ever feel a female smell, even though faked with perfume and far away, and instantly got goosebumps with a pleasurable pain in the heart (occasioned by endorphin as a trigger and other endogenous opioids) after imagining at least touching that girl? That's psychical attraction, something that masturbation can't emulate in the same intensity.
And this is why we are here. I can fap, but I can't sleep aside with a girl; and no, this has nothing to do with the question of doing it or not. The arguments to the contrary are completely susceptible to scrutiny. We have difficult for stopping masturbation even after knowing that because of a plenty of reasons, like testosterone, and stopping with it can even make things harder for us.

Its purely a social contagion originating from american evangelical christian culture

A normal human without any mental illnesses feels completely indifferent about the act of cumming. Even nofap believers have their own arbitrary criteria where they can seamlessly draw the line and decide that masturbating is actually fine (eg: none of them would feel ashamed about masturbating to their girlfriend) so obviously there's no inherent aspect of doing it that makes you "feel like shit"

Last edited: