Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why normies even go to bars and nightclubs?

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
Women almost never dance alone. So they are inherently unapproachable. They come as a group. They dance with each other like lesbians. They are orbited by so many men and after many hours they only dance with a chad if that is available or just continue to dance with other females and live for another bar with her group. They never sit alone at a bar to be approached. They always talk with each other only and make it impossible to be approached by any men. So they can easily ridicule a normie if he ever tries anything. It seems these females just go there to prove their female friends that they are ugly but still able to reject so they are looking for validation of their female friends.
Normies in these places look just pathetic. They just spend money, get intoxicated with alcohol and leave. What is the point of all of it?

Last edited:
To have fun, make out with foids and possibly fuck them. It happens all the time, stop coping lol.

To have fun, make out with foids and possibly fuck them. It happens all the time, stop coping lol.
In fact it happens almost never for normies. There is the one guy(chad) in the group that gets laid like 50% of the night outs and rest is just dance every weekend and spend money and get nothing.

Last edited:
In fact it happens almost never for normies. There is the one guy(chad) in the group that gets laid like 50% of the night outs and rest is just dancing every weekend and get nothing.
Normies have a pretty good success rate when it comes to making out with foids. If you're an NT normie, you should be able to kiss at least one whore each time you go. And you'll get laid occasionally too. Being drunk with loud music is fun too. I don't see how that's difficult to understand. It's definitely worth the 10 dollar entry fee.

In fact it happens almost never for normies. There is the one guy(chad) in the group that gets laid like 50% of the night outs and rest is just dance every weekend and spend money and get nothing.
All the normies that i know, go out and have active sexual lives.

All the normies that i know, go out and have active sexual lives.
I don't know how much real life experience you have but it doesn't work like that here. This is not like 90s that girls had to go to bar to meet guys. First of all very few girls still go to bars compared to ones on Tinder and they rarely dance with guys. They dance with each other and only dance with chad and very rarely go with him to fuck at his place that night. They don't kiss or even give phone number to normies.

I don't know how much real life experience you have but it doesn't work like that here.
Where's here exactly? Bars and clubs won't ever stop being a normie activity to hookup, if tinder became widely used it wascause of lockdown, is not like people don't like to go out anymore. Normies love to do stuff outside so it will be ridiculous to prioritize tinder over RL, also with the sheer ammount of Catfishes and scams pulled of tinder cautious women won't use it.

This is not like 90s that girls had to go to bar to meet guys. First of all very few girls still go to bars compared to ones on Tinder and they rarely dance with guys.
Until lockdown girls went to clubs to meet dudes and vice-versa, so dunno what 90s has to do with anything this is just norman default activities.
Girls do go to bars and will continue going, if they stopped it was cause of lockdown not because they didnt want to go lmfao.
They dance with each other and only dance with chad and very rarely go with him to fuck at his place that night. They don't kiss or even give phone number to normies.
What youtuber gave you this retarded ass information?

Women almost never dance alone. So they are inherently unapproachable. They come as a group. They dance with each other like lesbians. They are orbited by so many men and after many hours they only dance with a chad if that is available or just continue to dance with other females and live for another bar with her group. They never sit alone at a bar to be approached. They always talk with each other only and make it impossible to be approached by any men. So they can easily ridicule a normie if he ever tries anything. It seems these females just go there to prove their female friends that they are ugly but still able to reject so they are looking for validation of their female friends.
Normies in these places look just pathetic. They just spend money, get intoxicated with alcohol and leave. What is the point of all of it?
To dick drunk foids.

Where's here exactly? Bars and clubs won't ever stop being a normie activity to hookup, if tinder became widely used it wascause of lockdown, is not like people don't like to go out anymore. Normies love to do stuff outside so it will be ridiculous to prioritize tinder over RL, also with the sheer ammount of Catfishes and scams pulled of tinder cautious women won't use it.

Until lockdown girls went to clubs to meet dudes and vice-versa, so dunno what 90s has to do with anything this is just norman default activities.
Girls do go to bars and will continue going, if they stopped it was cause of lockdown not because they didnt want to go lmfao.

Most of these guys have no real life experience. Data has debunked that 30% of men are sexless between 18 and 30 yo in U.S.A? The world is not U.S.A and the 80/20 rule is not applied yet.

They insist that normies only use internet as them though.

Most of these guys have no real life experience. Data has debunked that 30% of men are sexless between 18 and 30 yo in U.S.A? The world is not U.S.A and the 80/20 rule is not applied yet.

They insist that normies only use internet as them though.
I kinda get the "everything is becoming worse for ugly dudes" but let's not get ridiculous. Normies do get sex and will continue getting it, i dunno how's in america but it's hardly a metric nowadays as is the most concentrated shithole in the planet. I think everyone will be better off if they just nuked themselves

I kinda get the "everything is becoming worse for ugly dudes" but let's not get ridiculous. Normies do get sex and will continue getting it, i dunno how's in america but it's hardly a metric nowadays as is the most concentrated shithole in the planet. I think everyone will be better off if they just nuked themselves
Moeggels is from Germany and he has the same point of view of us. Things are getting harder sure, inceldom rates have been going up, but normies still get sex.

I think these guys are coping self projecting their misery in normies. But nope, we are less than normies.

Inceldom also depends of space and time though. Just look at ER.

Normies have a pretty good success rate when it comes to making out with foids. If you're an NT normie, you should be able to kiss at least one whore each time you go. And you'll get laid occasionally too. Being drunk with loud music is fun too. I don't see how that's difficult to understand. It's definitely worth the 10 dollar entry fee.

I think they hear from their Chad friends that it’s so easy to get laid, but because they are not black pilled they don’t realize it’s only easy for Chad.

Source: when I was young me and my normie friends never got laid from the club, but our Chad friend did all the time.

What youtuber are you talking about? I observe it myself by going to bars and nightclubs myself and looking at people since the lockdowns lifted.

I can confirm this with my brother

What youtuber are you talking about? I observe it myself by going to bars and nightclubs myself and looking at people since the lockdowns lifted.
Cause that completely blews my mind, in my experience and the experience of my friends. Normans do get to dance and make out with girls, on the sleeping part i don't really know.

they think their life is like a movie but instead its the foids life thats a movie and these normies enables it.

Te
There's nothing "fun" about those rotten places

These people here saying normies get stuff. Bs. They are probably thinking of 6-7/10.

is the birth control making foids bisexual? ie birth control is surplus estrogen thus making them lesbo? I never understood how women would rather fuck stacey than an unattractive man. for real I would rather fuck an obese black single mom in the hood than chad. Hey at least the single mom is a female. I couldn't fuck a man

did you know that night clubs have homosexual origins? Nightclubs were historically dark/danky/drug infested gay meetup places. watch Al Paccino "Crusing" to get a better idea:feelspuke:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNgGhMksTEU&ab_channel=AbarAk

The promise of women, the scant percentage of getting a female makes bluepilled normies do anything.

The success they attain is pulling them back there of course.

1. Because, they want a place to party at. House parties are more of a high school thing, young adults go to nightclubs.
  2. To feel wanted/important, they don't want to miss out.
  3. Foids are treated even better in nightclubs than they are out in public.
  4. Some of those whores work for the nightclubs, and promote them.
  5. If you live in the downtown area, you might as well go to the nightclubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back