Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why normies, cucks and foids hate Napoleon?

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
>successfully simped and acquired roastie milf Josephine even when he was a poor general with not much material wealth and used her connections to advance his career even tho was cucked, yet being a manlet was very much blackpilled in heart
>He divorced old cheating whore Josephine and married petite Princess of Austria and had numerous mistresses including a Polish whore who reluctantly fked him for Poland's freedom:soy:
>Didn't bow down infront of tall, fat and ogre looking European aristocracy and their "bankers"
>Wore a bicorne and had an army of loyalist and flamboyant troops
>Is loved by millions of Frenchmen and Russians
>lead wars from the front instead of relegating everything on Marshals
>was low inhib and brave asf to be the Emperor of a land whose language he couldn't master
>didn't commit suicide therefore was poisoned by Anglo cucks:soy: and it's mostly their descendants who call him a manlet
>Even to this day manlets can somewhat ascend in France when compared to other european countries thanks to his legacy
Therefore I proclaim Napoleon to be the Emperor of manlets

Some quotes by the Emperor

Women are nothing but machines for producing children

Prostitutes are necessity. Otherwise men would have attacked decent women on the streets.

In war as in prostitution, amateurs are often better than professionals

Nature intended women to be our slaves. They're our property.

Attachments

• 211590479-napoleon-bonaparte-leader-women-are-nothing-but-machines-for-producing.jpg
    211590479-napoleon-bonaparte-leader-women-are-nothing-but-machines-for-producing.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 62
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 54
I don't think normies do hate Napoleon. I don't think they think much of him nowadays.

I don't think normies do hate Napoleon. I don't think they think much of him nowadays.
Napoleon Complex:soy:, whenever they see a manlet ascending anywhere, it's Napoleon complex

Napoleon Complex:soy:, whenever they see a manlet ascending anywhere, it's Napoleon complex
He wasn't even a manlet. He was 5'7 which was decent height that time.
What cucked him was his pictures riding his horse. The horse size mogged him so much that people started calling him a manlet.
Perception theory is legit.

Britbong propaganda

What cucked him was his pictures riding his horse. The horse size mogged him so much that people started calling him a manlet.
Jfl he was a manlet tho, they're not lying when they say that even some of his foid acquanitances remarked about his look flaws, he looks tiny in the imperial throne and that throne is not very big irl
Emperor napoleon i jacques louis david

The consecration of the emperor napoleon and the coronation of empress josephine 1807 jacques

In the second pic he was about the same height as the soldier standing down even tho he was on that elevated platforn

Last edited:

That's an old saying. People nowadays don't have any feelings one way or the other over Napoleon himself.

That's an old saying. People nowadays don't have any feelings one way or the other over Napoleon himself.
Tbh, women don't want to be dominated by little corporals but by Nazi chads, none of his marshals were chads all of them were incel tier except for Murat, only military history interested cels like me remember the great general:feelsUnreal: or maybe they don't remember historical figures who're not dark triad and did sadistic stuffs

Enemy of the British and Jew bankers, same reason Hitler is considered the ultimate evil now.
Napoleon was very lenient on da joos

Napoleon took direct control of central banking in France and created the "Banque de France." Foreign bankers weren't allowed. He took away control from Jewish banking families. This is a main reason he had to be destroyed. You can read more about it in "A History of Central Banking" by Stephen Mitford Goodson.

It was because of confusion between French and British measurements, where the British spread that he was 5'3''.
Tbh he carried out many such policy and long lasting institutional changes instead of chimping out with violence, after this they migrated to Prussia and Austro Hungarian empire, in the Prussian court they were already enjoying substantial freedom and no persecution and provided Capital to the Prussian king for rapid industrialisation as well, you'd be surprised to know "who" were behind the East India Company and the Opium wars too, anglos were with them, their musclemen tbh and anglo elite is most probably is to this day

Brutal horsepill

It should be absolutely crazy that you can be one of the world's greatest conquerors, and yet you're remembered more for your height than your deeds. I bet if you walked up to people on the street and asked them what they thought about Napoleon, you'd get more people remembering him for being short than for being French, much less his military exploits.

It should be absolutely crazy that you can be one of the world's greatest conquerors, and yet you're remembered more for your height than your deeds. I bet if you walked up to people on the street and asked them what they thought about Napoleon, you'd get more people remembering him for being short than for being French, much less his military exploits.
Absolutely, except for reenactors and historians maybe

They think napeleon was italian