Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why normies always film.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
You can spot an Incel by looking at the people who don't just film shit. Like fights, confrontations and other shit where people's privacy is at stake. I think normies don't get that people like privacy, incels get too much and normies get none since they always have snapchat, Instagram and the default camera app constantly pointed at their faces.

The only selfies I take are profile shots of my chin, I don't know why I do it it's absolute suicide fuel and I end up deleting the photos nearly in tears. This is why I respect privacy and normies don't.:incel:

Absolutely. God, I'd die to live in a time before everyone could record and take pictures of anything they like, at any time.

I don't film fights boy,ı join em :what:;)

Absolutely. God, I'd die to live in a time before everyone could record and take pictures of anything they like, at any time.
This phenomon is less then a decade old

Foids and soyboys are always recording nonstop. If u go out, there is a chance u will be recorded even while walking down the street

all thanks to social media. Completely ruined a whole generation and any generation to follow.

they can film deez nuts in they mouth.

Yeah, it is one of the more disturbing parts of this increasingly creepy society.

Yeah, it is one of the more disturbing parts of this increasingly creepy society.

u know every picture is saved forever by countless apps and will be searchable to pin point u

wrong. its because normies are fucking coldhearted and would slaughter a village if it means getting a few likes on instagram. they also take pleasure in people sufferings.

are you also scared of cameras? I mean scared as in they actually put you into anxiety attacks and you will do almost anything to avoid being filmed or photographed
I avoid cameras like the plague. I wouldn't say I am 'scared', but intensely anxious. There are precious few photos of me post-puberty, and I delete/destroy any I encounter when I get the chance.

I once saw a mentally ill man having an episode in public. People were just recording and laughing at him.

Well if there's an unusual event going on like a fight, I'd film. But I wouldn't take random pictures of basic unimpressive food or film some boring unimpressive daily life event lol

Normalfags are retarded. There have been fatal disasters where phone footage from corpses have been found.

normalfag logic: "I'm probably going to be killed but I have to film this for Snapchat!"