Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL why normie manlets trying to convince others that short height isnt bad trait

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
so one of my last friends called me today (after 2 months, fucking nigger) and asked what's up, i just described him how shitty i feel and how bad my life is and told that i bought timberland shoes + lifts to cope little with my height, im generally very honest to everyone. he is same height as me and started laughing that im like women, that i have to accept my height, that he feels confident with his height etc literally what a fuck, wanted to spit in his face over call. this nigger is frauding every time that he is getting girls etc but truth is that he is betabuxxing and buying meals for them and mostly is getting ugly foids and tried to make it out with his cousin (daughter of his father's brother), i hate people whom i used to know because they just convinced me that this world should be nuked.

Bomb his house.

Can’t even see civilized discussion about height online either because there will always be jokes thrown, tallfags sneaking in for humblebrags, and femlets getting in on the oppression olympics.

muh aprlinez seatz and shtz

so one of my last friends called me today (after 2 months, fucking nigger)
should've ignored him. only wants to keep in contact with you, is when he wants something in return.

Bomb his house.
15752.jpg

Bomb his house.
he is living in literally the worst hole in pato city where i used to live, they all have one sink in entire building and people do everything there, even piss to them and then someone is cleaning vegetables, once someone died there and after two years they found body in bed :lul::lul::lul:

Fuck man, never be honest with normoids again.
Also, he is not incel, he couldn't understand your pain even if he wanted to.

Fuck man, never be honest with normoids again.
Also, he is not incel, he couldn't understand your pain even if he wanted to.
he is incel ded srs, for me he is, prob half of forum would mog him but this fucker is doing eveyrthing, lying about everything to fraud that he is normal and even handsome lol XD

he is incel ded srs, for me he is, prob half of forum would mog him but this fucker is doing eveyrthing, lying about everything to fraud that he is normal and even handsome lol XD
Then he is coping hard:bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill:

Then he is coping hard:bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill:
i tried to blackpill my ex-friend few months ago but he is not ready even being 5'6 guy who study whole days, its over for him but ok not my problem

this nigger is frauding every time that he is getting girls etc but truth is that he is betabuxxing and buying meals for them and mostly is getting ugly foids and tried to make it out with his cousin (daughter of his father's brother), i hate people whom i used to know because they just convinced me that this world should be nuked.

By the way, what was the real reason he contacted you? He bragged about something, right?

should've ignored him. only wants to keep in contact with you, is when he wants something in return.

Or to show off something. This is why a friend from back then contacted me via Skype.

They are not trying to convince others, they are trying to convince themselves

That's the result of :redpill: / :bluepill: overdose.

Can’t even see civilized discussion about height online either because there will always be jokes thrown, tallfags sneaking in for humblebrags, and femlets getting in on the oppression olympics.
Femlets need to be chucked in the bin

Manlets, for the most part, like to be comforted by the fact that they are short, so it is normal to project the optimism that raises them into opinion; or some just appreciate the fact that they are manlets and masochistically prefer to state this to themselves and others

By the way, what was the real reason he contacted you? He bragged about something, right?

Or to show off something. This is why a friend from back then contacted me via Skype.
yeah he was talking how is going his life with foids, he got obsessed, literally worst orbiter i met in my entire life.

so one of my last friends called me today (after 2 months, fucking nigger) and asked what's up, i just described him how shitty i feel and how bad my life is and told that i bought timberland shoes + lifts to cope little with my height, im generally very honest to everyone. he is same height as me and started laughing that im like women, that i have to accept my height, that he feels confident with his height etc literally what a fuck, wanted to spit in his face over call. this nigger is frauding every time that he is getting girls etc but truth is that he is betabuxxing and buying meals for them and mostly is getting ugly foids and tried to make it out with his cousin (daughter of his father's brother), i hate people whom i used to know because they just convinced me that this world should be nuked.
Is he a nigger? If so, height may not be a nig issue because of his large nigger penis

yeah he was talking how is going his life with foids

So, he only talk to you if he wants to show off something in front of you? Typical. In the end it is all about that and nothing else.

Is he a nigger? If so, height may not be a nig issue because of his large nigger penis
no, im just using it sometimes for fun, nothing racist
So, he only talk to you if he wants to show off something in front of you? Typical. In the end it is all about that and nothing else.
yeah he is walking complex. i started to play tennis, he did too, i started reading books, he did same to show he is better, he never beat me in anything, even in school he sucked dick and needed my help during exams.

You should stop being his friend.

All the short normies I know belittle the impact of their height or cope in even more pathetic ways. The most pathetic is when 5'4"-5'6" guys tell me that they're just about below average or pathetically claim to be 2-3 inches taller then they are. Sad.

All the short normies I know belittle the impact of their height or cope in even more pathetic ways. The most pathetic is when 5'4"-5'6" guys tell me that they're just about below average or pathetically claim to be 2-3 inches taller then they are. Sad.
my one friend is 5'7 and claims to be 5'10.5 XD

my one friend is 5'7 and claims to be 5'10.5 XD
I'm not suprised kek. I had a guy who was 5'6" tops claim to be 5'8" even though I had told him I was about 5'9" and I was clearly several inches taller but he just doubled down.

I'm not suprised kek. I had a guy who was 5'6" tops claim to be 5'8" even though I had told him I was about 5'9" and I was clearly several inches taller but he just doubled down.
pathetic manlets, i mean they are shame for us people who know who we are and dont try to fraud in every fucking way even the most pathetic