Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why no femoids as great spiritual leaders? Because of patr... primitive femoidic nature

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Was there any female as great spiritual leader, greatly enlightened teacher, creator of religions, or reformer? I don't know any. Google search shoving "great female religious leaders", but they mediocre at best. So best what cunkind coukd produce, are just prophets, or mid tier spirital personalities. Why is that? Because of MUH PATRIARCHY! Just somehow even under patriatchy femoids still were able to be in powerfull political positions, and be great leaders. We know some, while as really great religious and spiritual leaders - none. Answer to that is in primitive nature of femoid - earhly greedy materialistic creature, who interested in wealth and power, mostly by ensaring man who has it, but sometimes even becoming wileder of those things gerself. And realms of spirituality - those are way above nature of primitive femoid creature

And that one more reason, why so hard to find cute adorable loli waifu OF CULTURE, -because ot is way above of primitive femoidic nature, and morst of "spiritual" femoids are just mindless sheeples, or whores, who destroyed spiritual harmony by riding cock carousel, and when THE WALL hits, trying to repaire with crystals'n'shit

Last edited:
why arent there any incel spiritual leaders? get cracking napoleon

chad only
Jzusadas

Bring back the happy squid Avi,this one give depression halo

Was there any female as great psiritual leader, greatly enlightened teacher, creator of religions, or reformer? I don't know any. Google search shoving "great female religious leaders", but they mediocre at best. So best what cunkind coukd produce, are just prophets, or mid tier spirital personalities. Why is that? Because of MUH PATRIARCHY! Just somehow even under patriatchy femoids still were able to be in powerfull political positions, and be great leaders. We know some, while as really great religious and spiritual leaders - none. Answer to that is in primitive nature of femoid - earhly greedy materialistic creature, who interested in wealth and power, mostly by ensaring man who has it, but sometimes even becoming wileder of those things gerself. And realms of spirituality - those are way above nature of primitive femoid creature

And that one more reason, why so hard to find cute adorable loli waifu OF CULTURE, -because ot is way above of primitive femoidic nature, and morst of "spiritual" femoids are just mindless sheeples, or whores, who destroyed spiritual harmony by riding cock carousel, and when THE WALL hits, trying to repaire with crystals'n'shit
Foids lack the intellectual dept to be spiritual leaders. And their only god is chad. Also the female imperative is incompatible with spiritual leadership and leadership implies that you take responsibility for your actions and those of the people you lead. But we all know that foids hate RESPONSIBILITY. Foids are whores and can never really be anything more than that

No female has ever been great or accomplished.
It is not their biological, genetic role.
They are simply baby incubators for chad.

My guess is one needs to experience everything(great pleasures including suffering) in order to understand life

My guess is one needs to experience everything(great pleasures including suffering) in order to understand life
That may be true. First you need to bang femoid, and then start reformation to justify and legalise uncelibacy

Females are goddesses though. Look how many simps and orbiters they have

Females are goddesses though. Look how many simps and orbiters they have
Blessed be men who do not simp even for literaly goddess
Akvai

There has been a female successor in a certain school of religion, ngl I was skeptical at first but everything I've heard so far has nothing to with feminism or being simp.

Not worth in betabuxx

I think alot of foids are into witchcraft as I used to live in a town that had a witchcraft shop and foids would frequent the joint buying candles and shit for romance spells, I remember my mother going In there and I would see foids looking at spell books and talking to the foid at the counter about ways to attract wealth and good looking men with spells and incantations when you really think about it , foids are stupid as they think spells really work.

I think alot of foids are into witchcraft as I used to live in a town that had a witchcraft shop and foids would frequent the joint buying candles and shit for romance spells, I remember my mother going In there and I would see foids looking at spell books and talking to the foid at the counter about ways to attract wealth and good looking men with spells and incantations when you really think about it , foids are stupid as they think spells really work.
Even if - femoids as always using good thing for primitive reasons

Foids do anything for a chance at chads even if it mean being in debt to the Devil, it wont be a pretty day whence the Pied Piper cometh collecting.

Because femoids lack a moral compass (if a foid states an opinion, I can almost guarantee that she got it from the Chad in her life), that's why a femoid spiritual leader is not to be taken seriously.

Because femoids lack a moral compass (if a foid states an opinion, I can almost guarantee that she got it from the Chad in her life), that's why a femoid spiritual leader is not to be taken seriously.

Females were not meant to lead period. any female who is a leader will either destroy her group or has a male telling her what to do behind the scenes

Funny2

Last edited:
They’re too low iq to lead anything meaningfully

Foids only god is chad himself

femongoloids are savage beasts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6