Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why neets.me is not that active?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Why is it not able to attract many users? Should it be advertised on neet friendly spaces?

What could be done to make neets.me more active?

Failed experiment

:smonk:neets watch anime and game no time to chat :smonk:

>expecting NEETs to be active

In all, their business plan was rather lacking.

I don't think there are that many nets here. Most users here are kids or students or working

Might check it out tbh

advertisement could work

We need a neet and moneymaxx tag, please.
@SergeantIncel

No real purpose tbh. We already have NEET related discussions here

Not many incels in general are NEETs, or at least permanently NEET, as bluepillers and those other types like to think. Incel NEETs constitute a small, fringe subset of people, who are already in a small, fringe subset of people (incels themselves aren't a small subset of people, I am describing incels who use incel forums and are vocal about being incel).

Not many incels in general are NEETs, or at least permanently NEET, as bluepillers and those other types like to think. Incel NEETs constitute a small, fringe subset of people, who are already in a small, fringe subset of people (incels themselves aren't a small subset of people, I am describing incels who use incel forums and are vocal about being incel).
Makes sense. :feelsbadman:

too busy ldaring. anyway what to talk about? wagies? don't care. vidya? don't see any reason to

I don't think there are that many nets here. Most users here are kids or students or working
Nets me!

HEY EVERYBODY!

LOOK AT ME!

I'M ON THE 'NET!

WOOOOOO! YEAH...

(cough cough cough....)

Idk. I am neet. Don't know whether blessed or not. :feelsbadman:
METOO! Me neet too!

I'm Crippled and dying slowly, haha, yup!

I've been a fucked up cripple for a long time.

I live at about 1/2 of us poverty level! YEAH! Blessed? Shit yeah! I'd rather be all poor and starve than eat shit everyday at some shitty slave job!

At least i have some dignity!

Neets.me mods banned all the funny people, it used to be much more active

METOO! Me neet too!

I'm Crippled and dying slowly, haha, yup!

I've been a fucked up cripple for a long time.

I live at about 1/2 of us poverty level! YEAH! Blessed? Shit yeah! I'd rather be all poor and starve than eat shit everyday at some shitty slave job!

At least i have some dignity!
Agree. Wageslavery is hell.
Neets.me mods banned all the funny people, it used to be much more active
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

true ive been neeting for a few months and will go to work again soon tbh

do they ban you if they discover you have a job and call you a fakeneet

I have not posted there, but I am a neet and if you asked me the reason why I am not there, well, I am here. I suppose this is true for at least some people, which will explain at least some people not being there. Lots of neets naturally will be incels too.

I have not posted there, but I am a neet and if you asked me the reason why I am not there, well, I am here. I suppose this is true for at least some people, which will explain at least some people not being there. Lots of neets naturally will be incels too.
Makes sense.

Also, Welcome to the forum fellow cel. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: