Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why NEET is the master race

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
While Wagecucks are spending their whole day selling useless insurances, selling useless gadgets or overpriced food. Working packning boxes all day or helping out useless Western scum business entertainment projects grow

Master NEETs are spending our days digging deeper in history books, learning facts about the world that Wagecucks dont have time for by being slave for their jewish boss and pleasing the system by not looking too far outside their spectrume

Brb gonna learn some more about Teslas work while you Wagecucks hope to fraud another customer by selling that useless product of yours that no one really needs. Most of your hard work goes in your Bosses pocket or to single Mothers anyway jfl

Well, not everyone lives in countries with welfare.

Meanwhile I have to go to a shitty high-school where I have to face my nightmare every single day.

COPE

NEET lifestyle is one of the most soul crushing and humiliating lives a man can live. Staying at home is the woman’s role.
>b-but you contributing to society that hates you
More cope, society will still be the same if I work or I don’t work. Might as well take money from them to cope with

COPE

NEET lifestyle is one of the most soul crushing and humiliating lives a man can live. Staying at home is the woman’s role.
>b-but you contributing to society that hates you
More cope, society will still be the same if I work or I don’t work. Might as well take money from them to cope with
LOL the woman role?
Boyo you have been brainwashed by your school, your parents or your jewish boss.

This goes beyond that. This is about valuing your time not being a sheep for the system. The most unmanly thing you can do is take orders from another man (or woman) doing something useless knowing your being screwed over

LOL the woman role?
Boyo you have been brainwashed by your school, your parents or your jewish boss.
>sitting at home all day not working is masculine :feelstastyman:

>sitting at home all day not working is masculine :feelstastyman:
Im not always home
For example while you selling your cheeseburgers
Ive been doing some MMA training. Meet me up and We'll see whos manly. Ill put you in a kimura quick boyo

Meanwhile I have to go to a shitty high-school where I have to face my nightmare every single day.

Me too... but it still better than when I was a pupil, at least I get paid for it.
I was neeting for one year, and I've read more books, watched more movies and played more games than in like 3 years after that combined. Dunno, if I was living in the west maybe I would try to get on neetbux since I have chronic illnesses. But in Poland it's either you work or die

Start business they ldar while it earns you money to ldar even further beyond.

Im not always home
For example while you selling your cheeseburgers
Ive been doing some MMA training. Meet me up and We'll see whos manly. Ill put you in a kimura quick boyo
a burger flipper has top tier dexterity and gung ho reflexes and usually heightmogs the typical MMAnlet

so we gonna square up or what?

LDAR >>>>>>>>>>> wagecucking

COPE

NEET lifestyle is one of the most soul crushing and humiliating lives a man can live.
Can relate. I was NEET for a year. It was very boring and soul crushing. Well let's just say I eventually ran out of cope and just went NTlite

ragie wagies back in your cagies

Can relate. I was NEET for a year. It was very boring and soul crushing. Well let's just say I eventually ran out of cope and just went NTlite
Fakecel If You cant isolatemaxx like a True autismo

I could spend all my life talking to nobody ngl

JFL at biologycucks Who cant escape the humanoid need for social interaction
so we gonna square up or what?
Where u live bruh

Master NEETs are spending our days digging deeper in history books, learning facts about the world that Wagecucks dont have time for by being slave for their jewish boss and pleasing the system by not looking too far outside their spectrume
Welfare doesn't pay enough here in Canada, and rental agencies frown upon welfare recipients.

NEETcel theory was only good pre-2012 when the Migrant invasion wasn't happening.

Ontario welfare pays $700/month, but to rent an apartment the size of a driveway, the cost is $1,000+ in a rural area, and at least $1,500+ in the Toronto area.

Currycels, Hispanicels and camelcels would have a very difficult time moving to a different city as welfare automatically cuts one off if they leave their current location, and cities such as London Ontario, Peterborough Ontario and Quebec are becoming hostile to immigrants and minorities.
Look at the teacher's cleavage, and if you look at her ass very closely, you will see a pink line from the square of her back down to her roast beef curtains. Pussy beggars such as Roosh V theorizes that this is a shit test, and once you pass the shit test of being cockteased, she will take off her panties and let you fuck her.

gigacope
Most NEETs are low IQ retards who'd rather spend all day watching entry level haremshit anime than read a book tbh

NEETs certainly are the masterrace. The next step in human evolution

NEETs certainly are the masterrace. The next step in human evolution
Heil.
A0D16D63 5024 40E2 BB4B 5816F85F2BC8

gigacope
Most NEETs are low IQ retards who'd rather spend all day watching entry level haremshit anime than read a book tbh
Fantastic join date ngl

Let's see how much of a master race you are when your NWO masters decide to no longer give unproductive workers free handouts. Hope you enjoy your new life down at the communal farms and corrective labour camps. ;)