Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why My Shirley Valentine Baby Is My Greatest Love But Also My Ultimate Betrayal - Your reminder at why women are trash

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★★
Why My Shirley Valentine Baby Is My Greatest Love But Also My Ultimate Betrayal   American Ren

Roastie fucks chadrico she's obsessed (she met him on a vacation she went with her husband on and she fucked him every day for six weeks) with an even becomes pregnant with his baby meanwhile he could care less about her all the while deceiving the loving husband that stood by her and thought the child was his for two years.

Last edited:
View attachment 303718

Roastie fucks chadrico she's obsessed (she met him on a vacation she went with her husband on and she fucked him every day for six weeks) with an even becomes pregnant with his baby meanwhile he could care less about her all the while deceiving the loving husband that stood by her and thought the child was his for two years.
Brutal no replypill bro.

My condolences