Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why my dad marry out of his race?

W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
Did he have Latin fever or something? He could have easily gotten with a normie white woman but decided to marry a dark Mestiza and give birth to an incel goblino like me :feelsrope:

then again if he didn’t marry my mom I wouldn’t exist which doesn’t sound so bad

Last edited:
Why not just kill yourself then?
there's a difference between not wanting to be born and wanting to kill yourself.
i forgot what it was exactly but it's in cioran's first book.

Racemixing is child abuse.

It really doesn't matter. If you mix enough white down the lineage it's like it never happened after 4 or so generations

So you’re more mayo then mutt?
Can you jbw?

It's over. Disgusting race traitor father of yours tbh. I have similar frustration and rage towards my light skin curry father. He almost married a cumskin foid on two occasions where he could bleach his Genesee but got cucked due to his friend and religion. And decided to marry my worthless Subhuman shitskin 4'10 schizo bitch mother

It's over. Disgusting race traitor father of yours tbh. I have similar frustration and rage towards my light skin curry father. He almost married a cumskin foid on two occasions where he could bleach his Genesee but got cucked due to his friend and religion. And decided to marry my worthless Subhuman shitskin 4'10 schizo bitch mother
Our fathers were lazy tbh. They didn’t want to work for better quality women and settled for one they knew would be loyal

Our fathers were lazy tbh. They didn’t want to work for better quality women and settled for one they knew would be loyal
true tbh, and now we pay the price sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back