Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why must we be dumb, low IQ and talentless in top of being ugly pieces of shit?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
What kind of cruel god sends his children to this lemon shit world without either looks, talent or intelligence?
How will we fucking succeed in this shithole if we don't have anything to vouch for: no talent, no fortunes, no intelligence, no looks:
WHAT IN THE FRESH HELL IS OUR FUCKING PURPOSE????????
TO ROT IN LONELINESS AND POVERTY?????

FUCKING GOD, FUCKING HUMANITY, FUCKING SOYCEITY I HATE YOU ALL I HOPE YOU GET ANOTHER AND WORSE PANDEMIC, I JUST WANT TO SEE MANY PEOPLE DIE, CHOKE AND WALLOW IN THEIR OWN BLOOD THEY VOMIT OUT OF PAIN :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
i'm not yet it's still ovER with my face

No gods for your inceldom

because shit genetics most likely come in a combo meal serving autism, ugliness and lowiq all at once :what:

It's madness

Bad Gene's come in packages. In addition, inceldom robs you of all your motivation.

Imagine believing in god as a blackpilled incel. JFL.

you can ascend you have the potential :feelsLSD:

Why do you need to believe in a god?
I didn't say that but I would rather believe in my ass rather than another miserable human being or any of their inventions (science)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back