Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why must I suck at video games too? Omg ffs

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
After a day of mediocrity and being an ugly ogre I at least want to come home to relax and feel good about SOMETHING that I am GOOD AT

WHY MUST I NOT BE GOOD AT ANYTHING

I lose continuously in games. It used to make me angry, now I just get disappointed. Yet another thing I cannot look at and go, yea, you know what? I like that. I have fun doing it. I can see my skill progress and it feels good knowing I accomplished something with my skill

I just feel like a useless fuck who cannot be proud of anything because I don’t have ANY natural talent towards anything. The closest thing I have to an accomplishment is a decent intelligence. Decent not great. I struggled immensely in my theoretical physics work at university while it interspersed with suicidal episodes and complete annihilation of my happiness. I was just good at high school stuff. Now I struggle with everything I’m doing.

It's over for gamercels

im cheating in cs:go to feel better

i get trashed in league even though ive been playing on and off since season 3 lol. it sucks being bad at the one thing that subhumans are supposed to be good at

this is really stupid, just stop wasting time on games

i did full perfects on both the CPU and live players in SF3:3S just a few moments ago and it doesn't do shit to make me feel good, I also get 80-90% of the way to the world record in some arcade games, that happiness lasts for like 5 minutes, stop wasting your time with bs

this is really stupid, just stop wasting time on games

i did full perfects on both the CPU and live players in SF3:3S just a few moments ago and it doesn't do shit to make me feel good, I also get 80-90% of the way to the world record in some arcade games, that happiness lasts for like 5 minutes, stop wasting your time with bs
Have some sympathy to your fellow incel, cuck! :woke:

Have some sympathy to your fellow incel, cuck! :woke:
No, lol, because I'm telling you what your own subconscious will tell you after you waste time getting good at videogames. The only way it's worth it is if you become e-famous and good luck with that.

I was just good at high school stuff. Now I struggle with everything I’m doing.

It is because you get older and older. Most likely you are also not experiencing any kind of dopamine release, you do not have any back up on top of that. Of course it is hard to endure such situation. This is why everything becomes even harder for you.

Last edited:
It is because you get older and older. Most likely you are also not experiencing any kind of dopamine release, you do not ahve any back up on top of that. Of cours eit is hard to endure such situation. This is why everything becomes even harder for you.
Simple.

I get you bro, in ETS i always end up driving on the pavement :feelslala:

I suck too, coping by just playing 1 player games on the easiest mode is boring also.

jfl i was very good at video games, youre lucky tho, dont waste life on games

After a day of mediocrity and being an ugly ogre I at least want to come home to relax and feel good about SOMETHING that I am GOOD AT

I lose continuously in games. It used to make me angry, now I just get disappointed. Yet another thing I cannot look at and go, yea, you know what? I like that. I have fun doing it. I can see my skill progress and it feels good knowing I accomplished something with my skill

I just feel like a useless fuck who cannot be proud of anything because I don’t have ANY natural talent towards anything. The closest thing I have to an accomplishment is a decent intelligence. Decent not great. I struggled immensely in my theoretical physics work at university while it interspersed with suicidal episodes and complete annihilation of my happiness. I was just good at high school stuff. Now I struggle with everything I’m doing.
just haxxmaxx bro, i've specifically learned game cheat programming & reverse engineering (to some degree) because of that. it's like high school stuff - lots of linear algebra, some trigonometry, basic understanding of x86/64 assembly and creativity.

don't get me wrong - its harder then playing games, but in the long run it's MORE fun than actually playing games + you learn some crucial security-oriented programming skills. and you can make some money if you sell your haxx for wider audiences.

or if you are lazy, you could just use someone else's cheats, but it's boring. still a good way to troll people in-game

jfl i was very good at video games, youre lucky tho, dont waste life on games
i remember i used to have my heart pounding so hard in my chest, like a drum, because i had like a one in a million run, where i could ruin everything with one bad move

then all that pleasure and excitement was gone the next day and i was back to agonizing about my shitty life, women, etc

i remember i used to have my heart pounding so hard in my chest, like a drum, because i had like a one in a million run, where i could ruin everything with one bad move

then all that pleasure and excitement was gone the next day and i was back to agonizing about my shitty life, women, etc

what game r u talking about

Play single player games instead

Maybe you are playing wrong games.